3.50 star(s) 34 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
How to put the cheats in this game? Can someone please help
dont cheat. the way this is written is so convoluted you have to go by the books or you get multiple logic states that are inconsistent and will break the script.

if you cant listen, get unren (search the board)
use it on the game to enable dev console
enter hour = 12 to set daytime
enter money = 999 to set cash.
all other values will be incredibly dangerous.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Let me get this straight. The MC drugs her, takes her captive, ties her up then puts her in a cage. Then he gives her a t-shirt to wear instead of just leaving her naked? Doesn't really fit the character to well or the story.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I don't you are not fair to this dev.

You need to be a patreon to see pollresult.

But it's a poll he asks his fans what route he should focus.
In other hand I agree with others. This Dev is too optimistic due to lack of update-content if he focusing on all three routes at same time. That's why he only focusing one route at a time.
I figured that this dev is letting his supporters really have a say so in which direction the game goes. However, it does hurt him in a way, because that does give rise to leaving people who enjoyed the other routes in the cold (So to speak), so the dev loses potential supporters for his game.

Reactions: OzBrit

sp99

Aug 7, 2017
Let me get this straight. The MC drugs her, takes her captive, ties her up then puts her in a cage. Then he gives her a t-shirt to wear instead of just leaving her naked? Doesn't really fit the character to well or the story.
I view it as by giving a T-shirt, it does make the undressing every time seems like a new humiliating experience all over again, in turn makes the MC feel more powerful.

Different kink for different people though, the whole butthole tooth paste thing makes no sense to me, but I'm sure the scat man next door is playing that part on repeat.

I really do enjoy 70-80% of this game, one of my favorite on here. Just the lack of content, seems like the corruption route is the one the creator is more interested in, as the content for that just kept rolling out last year. The dark path though, while some parts I enjoyed, just lacks content and development.

Someone said it earlier, the build up is what's so great about those games, and the payoffs have been worth it. Dark path though....

Inmortaliity

Feb 27, 2019
I figured that this dev is letting his supporters really have a say so in which direction the game goes. However, it does hurt him in a way, because that does give rise to leaving people who enjoyed the other routes in the cold (So to speak), so the dev loses potential supporters for his game.
I fully agree, he do lose a group or genre of audience.
But in same time he keeps those who are supporters and answer to their expectations.

"Only" downside is the update content. But I guess he lives a busy life.

Reactions: ILCjr

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
do you have to start a new game? No mater weather I choose send him home or do noting game sends me back to main menu

Dragon Ember

Nov 11, 2018
how do the cheats and all work cuz there not working for me at all can anyone help plz or make a little video showing how to do it or make a in game modding so its easyer for other game players ty

Al2(SO4)3

Aug 19, 2018
what does it say about me that i've steadfastly ignored this game since its first few releases but now that i've seen a prison cell in the preview pics, *now* i'm interested again ...

• Haha
Reactions: _DarkDesires_
Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 34 Votes