3.50 star(s) 34 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

liquid74

Apr 3, 2020
What are the cheat codes you are supposed to put in? I was able to get the corruption one to work but not the others like money, etc.

Nevermind. Just found them. You replace the letter O with the numeral in M0NEY and same deal with TRO0PER but only the 2nd 0
Hah. Cheeky!
:p

Last edited:

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
There are two options for giving a sleeping pill:
first if you did not break her homework then when choosing a bad or good option below there is a third item (give a sleeping pill).
the second option, if you broke its work, then during the conversation choose the second item and you will again come out to talk with three choices (good, bad, tablet).
PS English is not my native language.
I'm a newbie, too. How do I "break her" I'm stuck on the scene where you have to fuck her anally or vaginally. Keep getting an error message saying I need to break her, but can't figure out what I need to do.

craftyg

Feb 25, 2018
if you can make a travel menu below the UI, like renders of the scenes. that would be awesome. great game btw.

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
how do you kidnap her? my path kinda ended after bowling and she never shows up now
I would help you with a save at the beginning of the new Isabelle content, but I'm also stuck after the bowling event and can't trigger new events with Isabelle.

Reactions: Guz89

esenvawoli2

Feb 13, 2020
People are saying you can make chloroform in the bathroom. How do you trigger that? I don't have that option in the bathroom. I got the bowling event with Isabelle and I can repeat it over and over, but nothing after that. I have every item from the shop and all skills maxed.

Reactions: Guz89 and hornman69

bambou12

Sep 2, 2019
if you have give once money to isabelle you wont be able to kidnap her anymore so you need to select the third option the second time she come after that you will need to buy the first fourniture and to make the chlooro in the toilet to kidnap her and this time you will be able to select the third option and take her

Last edited:

AdamBender

Jun 3, 2018
Hello. I'm ruing on the unofficial android version. Tring out the Nightmare path. I've purchased the ping-pong racket and the spectrum and the pear. But the only option and tools I seem to be able to use is vibrator?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Hello. I'm ruing on the unofficial android version. Tring out the Nightmare path. I've purchased the ping-pong racket and the spectrum and the pear. But the only option and tools I seem to be able to use is vibrator?
Rachael not tied in furniture?
no spanking and speculum play.

killerpussy2

Jan 26, 2020
I saw the cheat but I didn't understand how it works.
how would you explain how does the cheat work like making it work with print?

Barooth

Jun 16, 2017
so i wonder if my save is just broken/too old or if im missing something.

Corruption Route - last thing i can do (according to hints) are the naked scenes

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 34 Votes