3.50 star(s) 34 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
I figured that this dev is letting his supporters really have a say so in which direction the game goes. However, it does hurt him in a way, because that does give rise to leaving people who enjoyed the other routes in the cold (So to speak), so the dev loses potential supporters for his game.
i think its not necessarily other supporters will leave him. it just a matter of focus of what to do next. not that other path / fetishes will entirely abandoned. im seeing the update in a positive way. more fetishes (prolly) = more supporters.

tho in a nother pov, it could be that dev need moar money so he expands those fetishes. all in all, its good for players.

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
So what new scenes are in the new update?
Warning Spoilers!

Well if you're talking about the "fapping" stuff, this update is for Dark Route. I didn't play that long but I didn't see something new in corruption or love routes.
- you may rape Rachelle in a new "furniture" and some new toys.
- rape Isabelle once you kidnapped her. Pussy and anal, DT. Without cumming option with her alas :cry: and you don't need to feed or cleaning her.
- if you didn't rape her, you may have sex with for 500 bucks but... maybe I played too short but all I had til now is, give her a cunni and an anal fail. And some others horny moments but you can't really fap on...

If you noticed something else I'll be glad to read it! :p

boltar69

May 5, 2018
Warning Spoilers!

Well if you're talking about the "fapping" stuff, this update is for Dark Route. I didn't play that long but I didn't see something new in corruption or love routes.
- rape Isabelle once you kidnapped her. Pussy and anal, DT. Without cumming option with her alas :cry: and you don't need to feed or cleaning her.
- if you didn't rape her, you may have sex with for 500 bucks but... maybe I played too short but all I had til now is, give her a cunni and an anal fail. And some others horny moments but you can't really fap on...

About Isabelle, u need to do pussy and anal more times then other options will show

Reactions: Inmortaliity

Dlite96

Nov 25, 2017
Warning Spoilers!

How did you kidnap Isabelle? I wasnt able to do it.

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
Why am I seeing this guy instead of Isabelle, how can I trigger that she''ll show up again?

Last edited:

olbor48

Jan 20, 2018
Corruption route is great but underdeveloped. Too much time spent on love/dark route.

Part of the "thrill" of these games is progressively submitting the tenant. Wouldve been interesting if the Corruprion route LED TO a choice between Love/Dark kind of like in Star Wars games where you can elect to redeem yourself OR grow further toward the Dark side

/endrant
Dark route is pretty new...i think now will come out 4th patch for this route

Reactions: MasterRE
Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 34 Votes