dirheim

Aug 15, 2018
I haven't fully tested it, but the console variables seems to be
Money
Strength
RachCorr
RachLove

Jan 30, 2019
This thread is Glorious; half of all posts are just talking about the protagonist looks a freshly tenderized ghoul.
Oh and by the way: the protagonist looks like a big ugly demon.

Dongus420

May 21, 2018
Keeps saying i need to corrupt her more even though I have the max corruption.

Don't like to criticise any games really, but the grind in this is really frustrating and then it seems like it's broken anyway, so it's a waste of time.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i've been watching this thread...while the face of the MC creeps me the fuck out..the gal is adorable..so have been watching the thread to see if this game has potential..and it seems in the end..its a grindfest with no reward?...so..i'll just stand in the corner staring at words waiting :p

Reactions: GreatBuddy

triniarin

Jun 25, 2018
I think game slightly broken with condition of making food and cleaning (also renpy always show this dialogue as new event). Also error at evening. FC are cute.
Sadistic route. (i think problem can be if player use routechecker)
Love route will try after some time
Idea and characters are good and somewhat refreshing. (I thing FC are begin her work as social worker because she want to replace her dead father)

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
i've been watching this thread...while the face of the MC creeps me the fuck out..the gal is adorable..so have been watching the thread to see if this game has potential..and it seems in the end..its a grindfest with no reward?...so..i'll just stand in the corner staring at words waiting :p
Barely any reward (if you look at the images, they are indeed very nice. But to get to them is fucking annoying)
Its a grind fest
The balance is a freak show
Bugged

Probably better to wait a few more versions.

Loatgoan

Aug 19, 2017
Funny i ask something about the renpy cheat and all talking about the ugly face... just a thought read back or replay and writhe something if you like and don't if you don't like the game cause its all written in the pages back.
second help each-other out if there i s a question.

Mikeers

May 16, 2017
I haven't fully tested it, but the console variables seems to be
Money
Strength
RachCorr
RachLove
You are right
Money = 100
Strength = 100
RachCorr = 100
RachLove = 100

Remember to put the _spaces_ on both sides of "="

Works

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Mikeers

It's actually

Money=100

Strength=100

RachCorr=100

RachLove=100

RAsad=0

There are no spaces between the =

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Office.rpy", line 68, in script
if Hour >= 7 and Hour <= 11:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/Office.rpy, line 119)

Serkana

Aug 6, 2017
Once stuck on the corrupt path (IE unable to give Rachel clothes to cook in) the console command "MFC1Counts = 3" will fix it and let you progress
Entered this code and I could progress with outfit 2. I agree game is somewhat broken and its not always clear how to progress. I could give her the sleeping pill and now she sleeps without the blanket.

reddo

Dec 28, 2017
Once stuck on the corrupt path (IE unable to give Rachel clothes to cook in) the console command "MFC1Counts = 3" will fix it and let you progress
it work, but now i'm stuck becuase i can't make the floor splippery :/

EDIT: nope. now it work lol

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Noticed a few missing photos with the maid cooking route when you grab her butt. I also noticed that the DEV is starting to mix picture types most of them are .PNG but newer ones are .JPG which might cause problems later if they jump back and forth from different file types as they might add the wrong one in the script.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
right now the game is too buggy to enjoy it. the game-play is boring and make no sense as u can buy condom to increase corruption, while it should be by doing something to the girl. the repetitiveness destroy the mood and the bugs make it even worse. hopefully the dev knows it and will fix it.

Reactions: HunterSeeker
Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 34 Votes