3.50 star(s) 34 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the only reason is that she is very cute. the gameplay sucks, the dude sucks.
hopefully it will get better.

jammer0719

Jan 24, 2018
for windows, .
drop it in the same folder as the .exe file, run it, and type the number for enable consoles.
press shitf+o while in game and the console opens. you need to close the game after changing the option, ofc.
i dosnt work

Firsk

Oct 19, 2017
Old man. Underage-looking girl.
Not saying it is, but it kind of looks like something that isn't okey...

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
well, of course theres 15 years old that look like 20 and 20 that looks like 15.
i know a 30ish asian girl that looks like 16.
so, its about perspective. i want her to be 18-19 years old. i would not enjoy it if she where 17 so i decide that since its just computer render not a real person. so its up to u. and if u see her as underage, dont play it. i avoid games that i dont like, so if u feel its bad for you, avoid this game, play something else.

McCalistar

Dec 25, 2018
The Personal ASSistant= Dev. mental Constipation +awful game play! Sorry! P.S - English is not my native language

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
The interface for moving around needs some work. Going up floors was a nice idea but frustrating when you have to do it constantly. Especially having to pass the second floor everytime you want to go to the top or bottom. It'd be nice to be able to pick any room you want from the list no matter where you are. You can just put the strength requirement next to it. Or maybe just consolidate it into two floors (be able to pick third floor rooms from the second floor, no separate third floor list.)

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
after played it the fixed version, i say its much better. now doing something will lead to something and u know what to do.
sure, the gameplay is still boring, the sandbox gameplay is not my favorite.
im doing the corruption route, and he is an evil bastard for sure. so its hard to play sometimes, i really dont like to make girls cry. its more a domination/blackmail style and rapish. but i want to play more as she is very cute and in the end, corruption is still my kind of games.

Reactions: Inmortaliity

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
apparently the script doesnt set a variable properly. find the variable name in the last couple of pages and do what the post says. and you can use the other clothes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 34 Votes