3.50 star(s) 34 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

ding1807

Jul 1, 2018
apparently the script doesnt set a variable properly. find the variable name in the last couple of pages and do what the post says. and you can use the other clothes.
okay it works now, didnt do the thing to distroy the tv... xD

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Personal Assistant v0.11b.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
How to access the console cheats? Shift+o does not work ... and yeah I changed the console.config file ...

SexyMonkeyMan

Feb 7, 2019
How do you demand her to remove her panties?
With the new update you have to complete other steps first, She must not only cook for you in Cloth 2 but also clean upstairs for you... then will tell you, that you can now ask her to not wear panties anymore while cooking at 9pm.......
I will have a Walkthrough playthrough tomorrow for update 0.11b, just have to edit some of the clips due to silly Youtube rules.......

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
It said the bugs were fixed but I just played it and I'm still stuck at the same spot. There's no option to even make her do cooking in any clothing. Additionally, it sucks that if you're bad to her, you can't even talk to her for the rest of the entire day. Really crappy gameplay that's just unnecessary grinding.

Reactions: bacchusplateau

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
It said the bugs were fixed but I just played it and I'm still stuck at the same spot. There's no option to even make her do cooking in any clothing. Additionally, it sucks that if you're bad to her, you can't even talk to her for the rest of the entire day. Really crappy gameplay that's just unnecessary grinding.
I also have something like that

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
I completely do not understand the mechanics of this game. Apparently everything is simple only boring (I mean grinnding). I read the guidelines here, I reached the necessary level, I bought clothes and still Rachel does not want to cook in them only cleaning. When she study in the office, the cooking option does not appear. I try to soil the floor after washing and nothing happens.
Does anyone have any advice?

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
I gave this a test drive last night, and it has some really good things and some flaws.

The art: I just think it is excellently done! The object of the MC's desire is adorable, and personally I'm indifferent that the MC is unsavory looking. I just think it's refreshing that it isn't a boy that must have problems walking without falling on his face because his dong is so long. The renders are nicely done, though the backgrounds look really bland. You can tell a guy did the interior design. ;)

Music: I like music in a game. To me, it gives the developer another tool in creating mood. (y)

With Rachael being adorable and all, I had a really hard time in choosing the corruption path, but I thought I would make the sacrifice and break the girl... As @HunterSeeker said, the cool down period is a back breaker. I found that farming work to buy condoms was the best way to earn Corruption while still being able to talk to Rachael. Hell, I think I have so many condoms that I could melt them down and make a Goodyear tire! :ROFLMAO: Sorry, old joke. If you don't get it, check the spoiler...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I had similar problems with the clothes. I think some major balancing needs to be done. I found that I had not much to do but work, and climb stairs for strength. I bought everything quickly, including my tire of condoms -- except the pills. I couldn't buy the pills -- and my character had strength to spare. I was going to try the love route too, but I just got frustrated and put the game down.

Now, with the criticisms said, I have extremely high hopes for this game! As I have said, the artwork is excellent! And it's so early, while expecting perfect game play is preferable, I'm willing to wait and see how it evolves as the developer grows.

Cheers!

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
I was lured in by the Look of the P.A. but as soon as I saw "the Beast" MC... you lost me. At least if the MC was normal looking you might be able to get past the entire premise.

Not for me... Delete.

Reactions: Sweet~Emma
Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 34 Votes