3.50 star(s) 34 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 11, 2018
I don't usually post on this site, but with all the negativity here I feel like I should say something. I personally like the concept, especially how the protagonist is an ugly bastard. I think the game has a lot of potential, I just wish that it actually worked.

Also did anyone else laugh at "Don't read that book, it will brainwash your brain"?

Reactions: OzBrit and Hedgehog

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I hear the MC on this game isn't a good looking, well it kinda bug me off before I try this one up, lmao. Can anyone provide a screenshot of his face?
It used to have pictures of him plastered all over the OP, its pretty disingenuous that it got removed. Dev is willing to remove pictures of the dude in the OP to attract more people, but doesn't actually change the model. Seems strange to me, if your gonna make a character as ugly as him you should at least own it.

Gian83

Dec 5, 2017
do you know if it is possible to view the images of the game without necessarily playing with it ??? I thank

Hedgehog

May 1, 2017
do you know if it is possible to view the images of the game without necessarily playing with it ??? I thank
Google for Unren. With that you can extract all the game content including images. There should be a thread here somethere but I couldnt find it.

Reactions: Gian83

Waldo666

Feb 1, 2019
So I've tried the game despite the negative comments.. I don't know about the previous versions but as for 0.11b, the gameplay is fluid and not difficult and doesn't require that much of grinding as I expected reading the last few pages of the thread, literally 5-10 minutes are enough to get enough money and 100 corruption points (once you figure out the best ways to farm points).
Sure MC is a bastard and at the beginning you feel like you don't really want to play the game but if you are into corruption games then I think you should give it a try.
I too got all the scenes of the Corruption path. The key is to alternatively choose Office at 20:00 and Table at 14:00. Unlocking the scenes still takes too much grind though, by the time you convince Beauty to wear Outfit1, her corruption as well as MC's strength would be around 1000 if the display was not capped at 100.

I got a few error messages here or there (missing pics) but by choosing Ignore in the Exception screen was always able to continue.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
From Patreon

My plan is to release v0.12 this coming weekend(6-7th April) for Beta-testers.
For public release, I'm not sure.. maybe around one week after beta-release.
Very good, I'm glad. I hope that this version will be bug free and can be played normally.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
This game has a very good idea & very potential. But the rendering is still not good enough & I'm not into sandbox mode much. But good luck to you, JL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 34 Votes