3.50 star(s) 34 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet~Emma

Dec 26, 2017
I was lured in by the Look of the P.A. but as soon as I saw "the Beast" MC... you lost me. At least if the MC was normal looking you might be able to get past the entire premise.

Not for me... Delete.
It's so sad. He's like a Scooby Doo villain but you can't take off the mask!

Reactions: AnyName'llDo
D

Deleted member 992182

That girl is so hot and I hope we get to turn her into our pet. Just give me one scene where she's force fucked. Make the final step of her training be a rough fucking.

Your fat, heavy, limp body just laying on her so she can't escape.

Reactions: aikilasho

Sturflain

Nov 1, 2017
I don't even get the game. I can't make her wear clothes 1 and 2, can't buy sleeping pills, and I can't make her more dependent on me

Reactions: lagartha
Nov 7, 2017
I don't know if this would help anyone. On the corruption path, I managed to get Rachel to wear clothing 1 and 2 while she cleans and cooks even able to buy the sleeping pills and have her to take them and ask her take off her panties in the house. You just have to continue to corrupt her and help her with her studies at the table and the office. I admit some of the game gets a little repetitive but it still have potential to be much better. I agree with the house and rooms look bland. I have no issue of the main protagonist being hideous. I believe he's intended to be that way. I think that's the point. I like the kitchen scene where the MC pulls her shirt up and it would be great if there was an option I could pull her pants and panties off during that scene as well and only have her shirt on and bottomless.

Dec 26, 2017
How to access the console cheats? Shift+o does not work ... and yeah I changed the console.config file ...
There are those who will tell you to use "UnRen". That's fine if you like to hit yourself with a hammer. If you don't try:

Just copy it to the "game" folder for each game/VN you want to add access to the console. I'll let you figure out how to navigate to the 'game' folder.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
How to make the floor slippery for third event-level
On page 17, myuhinny answered the following question "Go upstairs to the floor that she cleans before she gets home and he'll spray the floor. ".
Someone wrote in the guide "Start demand ..and clean topfloor (from firstfloor when she is on table doing studies). note, to demand her at office, you need to destroy her work first at 20:00. Then come back day after when she is doing studies."
Unfortunately, both of these methods do not work with me.

pascha99

Aug 29, 2018
"i need to corrup her more" you have 60 Corruption - what did i wrong, that i can not clean her the floor in 1st or 2nd outift?

Slavkaman

Feb 15, 2018
On page 17, myuhinny answered the following question "Go upstairs to the floor that she cleans before she gets home and he'll spray the floor. ".
Someone wrote in the guide "Start demand ..and clean topfloor (from firstfloor when she is on table doing studies). note, to demand her at office, you need to destroy her work first at 20:00. Then come back day after when she is doing studies."
Unfortunately, both of these methods do not work with me.
I also couldn't find the option in any room. So I changed the variable "FloorSlippery" via SaveEditor from value 1 to 2.

pascha99

Aug 29, 2018
Have you read the walkthrough? Has she cleaned 3x in common clothes? And before cleaning in cloth1, she has first to cook in cloth1.
yeah . i did it more than 10times, but i think i did some of the cleaning or cooking not in the right walkthrough, cuz she already broke the tv in cloth 1, but when i click on cloth 1 - it says you need more Corruption...

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
When and where i can ask her to cook?
if ya play the currption route, you gotta help her out writing her homework on your computer. right afterwards ya got the option to destroy said homework. the very next day, you can help her out again writing her homework with the difference, that you can ask for a favor => she will cook for ya.

SexyMonkeyMan

Feb 7, 2019
Ok I just Completed - The New updated Walkthrough - Playthrough for 0.11b So feel free to have a look It is in my Sig. I liked the new additions to it. I had fun making the Video, I hope you have fun watching. So Please Enjoy........

AggressiveDG

Aug 16, 2017
Ok I just Completed - The New updated Walkthrough - Playthrough for 0.11b So feel free to have a look It is in my Sig. I liked the new additions to it. I had fun making the Video, I hope you have fun watching. So Please Enjoy........
can uprovide a save with colth 1 done

J33T

Sep 14, 2018
So I've tried the game despite the negative comments.. I don't know about the previous versions but as for 0.11b, the gameplay is fluid and not difficult and doesn't require that much of grinding as I expected reading the last few pages of the thread, literally 5-10 minutes are enough to get enough money and 100 corruption points (once you figure out the best ways to farm points).
Sure MC is a bastard and at the beginning you feel like you don't really want to play the game but if you are into corruption games then I think you should give it a try.

rookiecard420

Mar 6, 2018
I hear the MC on this game isn't a good looking, well it kinda bug me off before I try this one up, lmao. Can anyone provide a screenshot of his face?

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 34 Votes