3.50 star(s) 34 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
How to console command?
for windows, .
drop it in the same folder as the .exe file, run it, and type the number for enable consoles.
press shitf+o while in game and the console opens. you need to close the game after changing the option, ofc.

Dinny

Jun 2, 2017
for windows, .
drop it in the same folder as the .exe file, run it, and type the number for enable consoles.
press shitf+o while in game and the console opens. you need to close the game after changing the option, ofc.
I drop it in but it's not work please send me some image for guide. (it's my first time to unren)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Dinny

Extract the unren file and drop it in the same folder where the .exe file is to start the game. Double click the unren file and let it load then select number 9 and hit enter let it run till at the bottom of the unren screen it states that it's finished. If you have the game open duirng that time close it and restart it for the affects to work. In this game you can only get the one screen top pop up and that's the one by hitting shift + O then type in the console command.

montev

Dec 27, 2017
what the hell are the points that i need in order to choose the route? (when speaking with Rachel on the kitchen)

Sep 18, 2018
Cant even imagine to play this with out cheats.
Developer really needs to understand that dragging out content this way is just destroying the game.
Cos this is an absolute PAIN without cheating in console!

(also the fact that i couldnt even trigger some events without console commands.)

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc version of v0.11b!

PC (107MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 34 Votes