3.50 star(s) 34 Votes

SpaceBall1

May the Schwartz be with you
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Hi. Can anyone tell me how to get this on a apple/MAC? The highest version I can download is v0.16.

Deleted member 1267484

Mar 3, 2019
I left this game for a while when they didn't properly finish the corrupts route and started the dark route/love route. It had so much potential why was it abandoned?
because douchebags thrive on patreon look at how many do this and string patrons along just to swindle them out of their money in the end it's the sad truth

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
because douchebags thrive on patreon look at how many do this and string patrons along just to swindle them out of their money in the end it's the sad truth
I get that but I wondered if they had made an announcement so that everyone knew the game was dead. I followed a game called hardlove which was a game that the dev fucked the story up on so he decided to abandon it and make a new game and said one day he might remake hardlove. That dev had the decency to tell people the game was done so it is a shame that this dev is just a scumbag especially if he is still taking patrons money.

Deleted member 1267484

Mar 3, 2019
dered if they had made an announcement so that everyone knew the game was dead. I followed a game called hardlove which was a game that the dev fucked the story up on so he decided to abandon it and make a new game and said one day he might remake hardlove. That dev had the decency to tell people the game

He did make an announcement about switching games and why I won't lie but now that new game is dead and he's still taking the money

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
in the beginning i liked the game. it was actually very good. but from update to update it got worse. When a developer drops that. it should be clear to you that this usually happens. so I won't watch the new one either ...

Drax204

May 18, 2020
I bought all the available items (gag mask, vibrator, speculums, paddle, and pear) but it only gives me options to use either the mask or vibrator. Does anyone know how to use the other items? I can't tell if I'm missing something or if these things were just not completed in the game. I seem to have done everything there is to do in the game, but I still feel like there are parts missing.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Compression Requested

The Personal Assistant [v0.25c] - Crunched

Original Size: 2.48GB
Win Compressed Size: 484MB

Download for Win: -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
I bought all the available items (gag mask, vibrator, speculums, paddle, and pear) but it only gives me options to use either the mask or vibrator. Does anyone know how to use the other items? I can't tell if I'm missing something or if these things were just not completed in the game. I seem to have done everything there is to do in the game, but I still feel like there are parts missing.
speculum and pear iirc is only when you have her on the thingymajig that cuffs her. It is in game though.

SpaceBall1

May the Schwartz be with you
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
I am still looking for the latest version for MAC. its still only V0.16

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Okay guys alright.

If someone helps me to find this game models, I will redo his work and will start making this game in a 2.0 Version
that would be great! I think I remember somebody identified the model of the girl a while back in this thread

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes