VN Ren'Py Completed The Phone Call [v1.0] [Oppai Auteur]

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
I am liking this! Incest is a popular theme, but I don't remember any other games/VN where the mother actively tries to seduce the son. It is usually the son who tries to get into the moms paints, or the mom gives in to her lust when she sees her sons dick.

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
I am liking this! Incest is a popular theme, but I don't remember any other games/VN where the mother actively tries to seduce the son. It is usually the son who tries to get into the moms paints, or the mom gives in to her lust when she sees her sons dick.
You pretty much nailed why I wrote it the way I did. In most of these games it is the son who acts like that. Usually to an extreme degree i.e touching people in there sleep, which I just find a little off putting. While the mom is usually against the whole thing until she see's dick then loses all control, which was always really awkward I thought.

I wanted to mix things up a little, and it was fun to do so.

Glad you liked it :)

Reactions: El Buho

Bongkerz

Nov 15, 2021
The Phone Call [v1.0] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 367mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Invalid android link

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Love the game, but it would have been nice to see a flashback of how there relationship started to turn sexual
If I decided to do a second part that will probably be discussed in Giselle's therapy session.

I wanted to skip the typical slow burn that these incest games usually have, but it seems I skipped a little too much for some people lol

Reactions: b3488c87 and rrxm

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Yeah, for fans of M/S games, I don't recommend this game. MC is probably gay as he constantly refuses advances from his mother.
His mother really has to try hard to get the MC to finally agree to have sex with her. And he's sad during sex, he doesn't look happy at all.
Throughout the game, MC refuses his mother, he doesn't want to have sex with her and he thinks it's wrong.
When MC's mother told MC to switch position to missionary because she wants to look him in the eyes while he fucks her, MC thinks it's creepy...:FacePalm:
The game ends with the MC thinking it's wrong that a mother wants to have sex with her own son and forces her to go to a therapist because she's not normal.

It's a pity that such a beautiful mother (I really like her model) is wasted in such a VN with a loser MC. :HideThePain:
"The game ends with the MC thinking it's wrong that a mother wants to have sex with her own son and forces her to go to a therapist because she's not normal".

---

Hi,

Here's a potential "Pro Mommy" plot for part chapter two!

Just some thoughts. :)

Dev, good luck with your next game.

rrxm

Jul 27, 2018
Very good short incest game. It is good to see others ways of telling a incest story. Giselle is a very hot MILF.

It would be interesting to see the story continue, maybe with the son graduating changing his opinion about have sex with the mom and some more conflict in their minds.

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
now I kinda wish she would just reverse-rape him
whats with his reluctance anyway aint she hot
I do get tired of that in these games. You've got gorgeous girls throwing themselves at the MC and he's all like "aaaaah, but mah morals" or "but it's wrong". It's like they think the inner struggle is what people want out of an incest game.

No. What we want or at least I want (because I can't speak for anyone else), is a focus on the taboo of it all, the fact that it's wrong should be a turn on for the characters not an obstacle they need to overcome. They should be drawn to each other with the only hurdle being societal objections, but that in itself can be turned into a kink, because now they have to hide it from everyone else and that secret should only bring them closer and make the relationship more intense.

Sorry. I went on a rant I didn't intend on, and to make it worse, I haven't even played this game yet, because I closed it after it seemed like you couldn't rename the MC.

Reactions: manabasha and rrxm

BengerBang

Jul 13, 2017

- 367mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

*Is there something wrong with the Android link? Everytime

- 367mb

*Is there something wrong with the Android link? Everytime I got it, it goes to this screen (see attached pic below)

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
*Is there something wrong with the Android link? Everytime

*Is there something wrong with the Android link? Everytime I got it, it goes to this screen (see attached pic below)
Try this link

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ghost''
2.20 star(s) 5 Votes