Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
Wait
Walkthrough mod for Drama in the office[0.1]
Download:
Android: MEGA

If you like the mod consider supporting me on my and if you like the game consider supporting dev on
Waiting to be updated

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Download:

If you like the mod consider supporting me on my and if you like the game consider supporting dev on
update?

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
what happened?
practicaly 10 patrons are voting there, then is voting ignored :)

and question if masturbation is normal or not is just gem, i would understand question if dev shoud vaste time for masturbation scenes of mc or not.... but if is normal masturbate :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: laeg15

Nymphs

Mar 7, 2020
practicaly 10 patrons are voting there, then is voting ignored :)

and question if masturbation is normal or not is just gem, i would understand question if dev shoud vaste time for masturbation scenes of mc or not.... but if is normal masturbate :unsure:
I'm surprised that this is the second time you wonder why the number of voters is low. I only have 70 patrons and only 40 of them can vote. Most people only support me and rarely vote. Yes, 10 voters are not many, only 25% of them, but they are the guys usually vote.

Polls usually are to decide some things in the game (like the poll about Monika's bikini). But that poll wasn't to decide anything. I asked 'is there someone think masturbation will make the MC look weak'. And there are 3 of them think so (I'm the 4th guy). Which means the poll confirmed that there are people think masturbation will make the MC look weak, and I should avoid it. I use the color for Monika's bikini and I said so in the poll. But I didn't say anything about 'there will surely be masturbation scene if there are more people want that'. I hope you'll understand the difference.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Well I dont understand one thing how mc will continue in 0.3 as he has already been told that the contract it finiished and he no longer works for them.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Yeah. I think Sharing & Swinging are different, but there is only 1 tag for both. And the reason why the game hasn't had the sharing tag yet is because sharing hasn't appeared yet. If there's that tag now, people will complain or say that we trick them. But what we get now? People want to have that tag right now for them to avoid. And since I can't satisfy all, I just do what I planned.

About sharing, if any haters still want to complain, re-read the description again to see that it's just a branch (minor route). But if you so hate sharing, there are a lot of games without sharing for you to play. Don't whine.
Trans and Futa are different too but that is still one tag so I doubt that F95 will separate Sharing/Swinging tag just like they won't separate the Trans/Futa tag.

GGGamingRP

Oct 19, 2020
I'm confused is the 3 options of romance, dom, sharing still a thing or not, and is the swinging forced or a choice?

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
Well I dont understand one thing how mc will continue in 0.3 as he has already been told that the contract it finiished and he no longer works for them.
I, too, ended up fired. I'd rather just try something else than play with the walkthrough, though. I made the choices I wanted. For those who stick with it, have fun.

Reactions: TheFurs

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Same here on the first run through, so I ended up throwing the script.rpy into an editor to see what was getting set and where. Not really liking the decision tree you have to go down to keep the job. There's a dom versus rom balance minefield that also needs to be navigated. Also don't be a critic about the dev's other titles if you expect to get anywhere with the secretary.

I, too, ended up fired. I'd rather just try something else than play with the walkthrough, though. I made the choices I wanted. For those who stick with it, have fun.

Tidalwave

Jan 10, 2020
Download:

Thank You

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
I didn't check for any other alternate routes, but when you first meet Mr. McMillan and you have the choice to ask what the movie is about, don't. Choose you have no questions. The next day, he'll tell you about the movie, and ask if you want to join him. You will then be given 3 choices. Agree to join, pretend to join, or decline the offer. I don't have the wallthrough, so it's just speculation, but I figure agreeing will lead you down the Domination Route, pretending to agree will lead you down the Romance path, and declining will lead to game over.

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
I didn't check for any other alternate routes, but when you first meet Mr. McMillan and you have the choice to ask what the movie is about, don't. Choose you have no questions. The next day, he'll tell you about the movie, and ask if you want to join him. You will then be given 3 choices. Agree to join, pretend to join, or decline the offer. I don't have the wallthrough, so it's just speculation, but I figure agreeing will lead you down the Domination Route, pretending to agree will lead you down the Romance path, and declining will lead to game over.
I'm done with it, but I think if that's the only thing preventing someone from moving forward with the game, you'll save some people some frustration.

Yugan

Jan 18, 2021
hi, liking this game alot so far, just have 1 issue that's annoying me. I've downloaded v0.2 and this is what i get after meeting himawari on the yacht.

2.30 star(s) 21 Votes