_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Hey just wanted to inform you that "RNG" is an acronym for Random Number Generation. In games it is the feature that makes people super mad if its attached to something like loot boxes. Although at it it's core it's to randomise the results of an action like shooting successfully.

Hope this post informs you a little.
What wrong with randomising loot? I done the grind part as less intrusive as i can. What is better way in your opinion?

Shooting not random generally, it have 80% chance to hit.

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
I made a rudimentary gallery for the newest version, just place the file inside the "game" folder and you're good to go. I'm not sure if I included every scene, but the major scenes should be viewable (although some scenes might occur short, as I removed the minigames like door hacking or fighting).
Here comes the hero :KEK: less work for me. Thanks, man.

ross smyth

Jun 29, 2017
What wrong with randomising loot? I done the grind part as less intrusive as i can. What is better way in your opinion?

Shooting not random generally, it have 80% chance to hit.

i was not being critical in my last post i was literally explaining RNG with some small common examples. i have said before how much i enjoy your work so far.

The708

Aug 2, 2022
So, what new monsters will await us? Insects? brute like monsters? maybe xenomorph? or slime's?

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
So, what new monsters will await us? Insects? brute like monsters? maybe xenomorph? or slime's?
I thinking abt make some new scenes with insect from shower. Brute like for sure. Xenomorph is looks also nice, i will left it for horror-like gameplay. Never was big fan of slimes. More like i will do some tentacle stuff for same game part as xanomorphs.

The708

Aug 2, 2022
I thinking abt make some new scenes with insect from shower. Brute like for sure. Xenomorph is looks also nice, i will left it for horror-like gameplay. Never was big fan of slimes. More like i will do some tentacle stuff for same game part as xanomorphs.
what about husk's?:oops:

GH057ts

Jun 21, 2020
Я думаю сделать несколько новых сцен с насекомым из душа. Грубый, как наверняка. Xenomorph выглядит тоже неплохо, я оставлю его для игрового процесса, похожего на хоррор. Никогда не был большим поклонником слизняков. Скорее, я сделаю кое-что из щупалец для той же части игры, что и xanomorphs.
Слизи может и не быть. А вот и какой-нибудь слизняк или личинка. 1659534157750.png Скриншот 03-08-2022 164026.jpg Скриншот 03-08-2022 165112.jpg 1659534993689.png

masMalkar

May 26, 2017
All kind of humanoid monsters on the table. It only matter of time. ;)
As long as we get plenty dog-like monsters everything's mint with me, also as a suggestion, could we get a "personal kennel" for the endgame? some place where we just fuck aliens and nothing else, maybe some members of the crew watching us.

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
As long as we get plenty dog-like monsters everything's mint with me, also as a suggestion, could we get a "personal kennel" for the endgame? some place where we just fuck aliens and nothing else, maybe some members of the crew watching us.
This sounds like gallery.

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes