Forget Name

Apr 14, 2020
I want the first scene looks good to make ppl excited from the start.
Well, when i run game in first time and saw the first scene it was like "uuuh, and it's all animation?". But the next scene in comm room was good, especially after low expectations. After that, the combat module was just mind blowin. This shows how much your skill has improved.
Rly, good job.

Sry for my bad english, im not a native speaker.

GH057ts

Jun 21, 2020
Devious' Big Post of Potential Ideas (2)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yes I put some thought into it. Yes there'll probably be a [Devious' Big Post of Potential Ideas (3)] in the future.
I like all the ideas. Except for point 11. In my opinion, it is better to change it to the fact that it will be paralyzed for a while.

Paragraphs 9 and 17 can be combined. Unless, of course, a case is connected with paragraph 17.

Point 3, you can add an insect popping out of the box and attacking the face.

RatherDevious

Jan 29, 2018
I like all the ideas. Except for point 11. In my opinion, it is better to change it to the fact that it will be paralyzed for a while.

Paragraphs 9 and 17 can be combined. Unless, of course, a case is connected with paragraph 17.

Point 3, you can add an insect popping out of the box and attacking the face.
I agree with you on all points. Anyone [even the developer] should freely consider modifying any of my suggestions. I'm just spewing ideas for the sake of giving us food for thought.

It'd be a shame if we restricted the use of certain suits to just one job+event, no? ;)

But I get the counterpoint just the same. Don't want to swamp the dev with too much work, hah. Cherry pick the good ones and move on to the next big post, I say.

Humwee

Jul 20, 2017

Yes I put some thought into it. Yes there'll probably be a [Devious' Big Post of Potential Ideas (3)] in the future.
P2 Something like this realized in varren fight failed escape, and it's no less than unimaginable fantastic.
All ideas is great, but especially hot i endorse P.1

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017

Very nice

Some things i definitely hope will make it into the game are these.

1) Happy leaving endings. Like when you are about to leave Tali can choose to go pick up the red varren or the gorrilas to take with her.

2) Willing bad end. An option if you are lewd enough with the gorilla or the red varren to willingly submit to them and become their bitch. (Gorillas share you while Red varren marks you as his personnal bitch)

3) More scenes like the comm room one but with other characters than that gorilla. (one where tali is really into it actively participates and reciprocates and wants to be bred)

4) Inspired by your security idea, what if rather than just taking the whole thing down you can set specific monsters for the turrets to not attack them so they can visit you.

5) Some kind of pregnancy bad endings. Maybe you find a drug that will unlock a special bad end scene if you choose to with the red varren or gorillas.

6) More red varren scenes where tali initiates sex. (Like the prison gorrillas Tali pulls down her pants by herself so would be cool for a scene where she pulls them down and gets on all four to get mounted.)

7) Some kind of "locked in with monster" kind of scene probably works best with a varren. But Tali and a monster get locked in a tight space together, of course tali could make it pleasant for both of them if she wanted to.

8) inviting the bar tender girl for some fun with the remaining monster (gorilla or red varren) the higher the lewd of tali the better she is at convincing the bar girl to go all the way.

9) More scenes where Tali is the one servicing. In a lot of scene the monster is doing most of the work, would be cool for a scene where the monster "presents" its package and lets Tali do the rest.

10) Cock and ball worship scenes. Especially ball worship scenes as thats really under used.

11) Battle surrender and loss scenes with Tali talking based on her lewd level. (higher is more into it.)

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 109 Votes