Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
So im a bit confused, i got to the second part of the vents but have no idea how im meant to leave to go lok for alpha creep scenes etc. can anyone help me. I also havent found nyun. Also cant figure out how to get to this trainign grounds and such i have no new options whatever i do etc. if someone has a solution or even just a save i would be grateful.
I cant even access the bear.

Last edited:

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
You mentioned the compressed version so I got confused, thanks for clarifying.
I got confused myself a bit, no idea why I named it "COMPRESSED".
So im a bit confused, i got to the second part of the vents but have no idea how im meant to leave to go lok for alpha creep scenes etc. can anyone help me. I also havent found nyun. Also cant figure out how to get to this trainign grounds and such i have no new options whatever i do etc. if someone has a solution or even just a save i would be grateful.
I cant even access the bear.
You can leave the vents using "gear" button. Using menu just click on return to lab. To launch alpha creep - dump turret heat after you found new vent sector. To open training grounds - Nyun must be in lab - rest some days in lab until Nyun gone.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
I got confused myself a bit, no idea why I named it "COMPRESSED".

You can leave the vents using "gear" button. Using menu just click on return to lab. To launch alpha creep - dump turret heat after you found new vent sector. To open training grounds - Nyun must be in lab - rest some days in lab until Nyun gone.
No when i say leave the vents i mean go back to the rest of the ship in the vents i only have the endless maze and cannot get past the white stuff. Think Nyun is behind white stuff but dont know what im meant to do.

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
No when i say leave the vents i mean go back to the rest of the ship in the vents i only have the endless maze and cannot get past the white stuff. Think Nyun is behind white stuff but dont know what im meant to do.
To open white stuff hatch you need to talk with AMI in lab and ask her to open it.

Scorpion095

Apr 11, 2021
i think i have problem of compatibility with my old save from 1.80 in some scenes because i receive a white page with errors messages

Talilover

Oct 29, 2018
can anyone recommend a similar game? <3
Copy and paste of my comment from last time someone asked

Assuming you mean monster on girl action here and there a few more I can think off
Karryns Prison- Has monsters in the form of orcs, goblins, lizardmen, slime, yeti, and werewolfs. Has the added bonus of being a decent game too
Kingdom of deception- Purely orcs but a decent story with a female lead possibly being corrupted.
Ambrosia- Jap rpg maker game, actually haven't played it that much myself but lotta folks say it's premiere (only a little bit of monster action I think tho)

Those are all the games I can personally think of to recommend, you can try searching the latest updates with tags you like tho (there's a monster tag for example)

Lord_Destros

Dec 9, 2022
quick question, what does this mean exactly? like is there somewhere specific I need to go after finding the bear for the first time?
  • Bear+Tali+Nyun scene in ship corridor. Each 3 day after you find bear and open training grounds – this event will trigger on the way to Hallway (on a map). You need to fight and lose to bear to have this scene. High lewd Tali have its own option for this scene.

TedInven

Apr 30, 2022
I did my own experimental update of the gallery mod with only the new (1.85) alpha-creep and bear scenes until TedInven updates it.
Figured I would share my edit in the meantime, if that's okay? If not, I will or the thread admins can delete this comment.
Thanks, glad you did. I'll update my post with your update for now, I don't have much time at the moment to adjust the gallery.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SnippsTheSlammer

J P C

Sep 23, 2019
how do i get the scene with nyun after alpha creep i defeated it and went to her at the bar but no scene
If it's the scene I think you're referring to, then it isn't in the bar. It's in the hallway (farmost left option on the map) where you find Nyun with the Alpha (same place where you can see Nyun with the bear).

4.70 star(s) 123 Votes