kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
Elcor Questline. Just marry the dude
Already married, but now I haven't figured out how to start the party or swi There is no step-by-step guide to the game (or my crlt+f is False) on how to proceed.I wanted to see these scenes with this outfit

1001657161.jpg

Last edited:

wolfhound

Apr 4, 2019
I updated gallery made by TedInven and if he doesn't mind I will continue to update it
  • EDIT: 27.11.2023 -> update to V1.90 gallery - (FILE: gallery.rpa)
  • EDIT: 27.12.2023 -> added Christmas Special gallery - (FILE: gallery_christmas_2023.rpa)
  • EDIT: 12.02.2024 -> update to garalth bugfix - (FILE: gallery.rpa)

• EDIT: 27.02.2024 -> update to V1.95 gallery - (FILE: gallery.rpa)
  • EDIT: 28.02.2024 -> bugfix slug event - (FILE: gallery.rpa)
!!! WARNING !!!
gallery.rpa is ONLY for NORMAL version of game
gallery_christmas_2023.rpa is ONLY for CHRISTMAS version
Don't mix it, use separate
============

If anyfing don't work just ping me. I don't check older events so I don't know if somefing change, if yes, leave comment I read it leter and fix it. Also started merge scenes from V1.85 and add pics but for now I don't have time.
How do you install it?

kasatik_spb

Jul 15, 2020
Hi!
Here is the Russian translation of The Pilgrimage [v1.95].
This translation is "unofficial".

The link is: Here

Привет!
Это перевод на Русский язык визуальной новеллы The Pilgrimage [v1.95].
Этот перевод является неофициальным.

Ссылка: Здесь

k0staspaok1

Jan 19, 2024
Can anyone help me get a gallery working with all the scenes for the latest update, thanks =) (game is goated btw messman)

Talilover

Oct 29, 2018
Can anyone help me get a gallery working with all the scenes for the latest update, thanks =) (game is goated btw messman)
Should be a simple matter of having the latest version of the game+latest version of gallery mod (currently up to date), just drag the gallery.rpa file into the game folder and Viola

KnightHealer

Mar 1, 2020
I'm sure this has already been answered before but how do you use the gallery mode. After downloading the file and placing it in the game's folder what do you do next?

LittleTiger

Jul 22, 2021
I'm sure this has already been answered before but how do you use the gallery mode. After downloading the file and placing it in the game's folder what do you do next?
That's it. You've done it. Just open the game and there should now be a gallery option in the main menu. Enjoy.

4.70 star(s) 116 Votes