• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SarahGheist

Formerly 'KiraHeat'
Nov 20, 2022
You realize everything in this game falls into one of those two categories, yes? Non-human = besti. It's part of the definition. This includes monsters, aliens, and other humanoids.

===========

Anyway, i seem to be stuck. It's on the part where you have to crawl into the access port to do the fuse puzzle in order to activate the power in a room (unidentified room unlocked by scanner on ship map). Put in two fuses and one wire. Am I missing something, because no matter how I do it, it gives a you-screwed-up buzzer, the door traps you and then the aliendog humps you. While that's happening, you can try again. Same deal. Then you get saved and sent to med. What am I not seeing? Tried this many times, but never get it to work...

I went back through the thread and couldn't find the answer. maybe I missed it. Any help?
Never mind. did something stupid. figured it out.

k0staspaok1

Jan 19, 2024
Is it possible for someone to help me get all the scenes, can someone hook me up with his save with all scenes? cause im pretty sure i missed some, ty =)

qoom

Jan 19, 2021
Is it possible for someone to help me get all the scenes, can someone hook me up with his save with all scenes? cause im pretty sure i missed some, ty =)
on the first page there is a lewd scene walkthrough (in extras next to the gallery mod), which has a link to a walkthrough for content up to v1.9. for v1.95 just look at messman's update post, it talks about new included scenes

mts.

Jun 1, 2018
Poison + ammo clip
Problem is, although I do have poison, it doesn't appear in the crafting menu for some reason. The only items that appear that are available are tech pieces, thermal clips, eggs and... *cough* well, the other extremely common enemy procured item. I don't know if it's my save or if I'm just missing something else.

arjunazuluna

May 25, 2018
Problem is, although I do have poison, it doesn't appear in the crafting menu for some reason. The only items that appear that are available are tech pieces, thermal clips, eggs and... *cough* well, the other extremely common enemy procured item. I don't know if it's my save or if I'm just missing something else.
mix the eggs
egg + egg

Soggy Bread

Mar 28, 2021
You realize everything in this game falls into one of those two categories, yes? Non-human = besti. It's part of the definition. This includes monsters, aliens, and other humanoids.

===========

Anyway, i seem to be stuck. It's on the part where you have to crawl into the access port to do the fuse puzzle in order to activate the power in a room (unidentified room unlocked by scanner on ship map). Put in two fuses and one wire. Am I missing something, because no matter how I do it, it gives a you-screwed-up buzzer, the door traps you and then the aliendog humps you. While that's happening, you can try again. Same deal. Then you get saved and sent to med. What am I not seeing? Tried this many times, but never get it to work...

I went back through the thread and couldn't find the answer. maybe I missed it. Any help?
orange thingy, then wire, then black thingy then the button

i think that's it, im sure that wire comes in the middle, if it doesn't work swap orange and black

Reactions: SarahGheist

SarahGheist

Formerly 'KiraHeat'
Nov 20, 2022
*In the darkness, a monitor lights up as green words slowly fill the screen*

THE PILGRIMAGE: GAME OVER... BAD END?! ...MAYBE NOT!

*sound of moaning and endless insects shuffling fill the darkness*

*a pair of antenna are outlined by the light, twitching*

*flickering, there's a pop noise before the screen goes black*

4.70 star(s) 114 Votes