• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

k0staspaok1

Jan 19, 2024
Should be a simple matter of having the latest version of the game+latest version of gallery mod (currently up to date), just drag the gallery.rpa file into the game folder and Viola
No i meant, getting a new gallery file from someone else might have unlocked some of the scenes that i haven't checked? idk how that works mb, also i used my old gallery file and there is no tab gallery in the menu

Talilover

Oct 29, 2018
No i meant, getting a new gallery file from someone else might have unlocked some of the scenes that i haven't checked? idk how that works mb, also i used my old gallery file and there is no tab gallery in the menu
Not sure what you mean, but the gallery mod just lets you view any scene in the game regardless of you "unlocking it" by playing the game.

If you aren't seeing the gallery tab in the menu then you didn't put the file in the right place or you downloaded the wrong gallery (Christmas special needs the Christmas special gallery and base game needs base game gallery file), using an old version of the gallery mod still works fine with new versions of the game (you just won't have the most recent animations)

ThaDak27241

Jul 3, 2020
guy how to move from here, i guess i need poison cell but i cannot find it anywhere
if i am not mistaken, if you go to that vent and then try to go back you should have the option to interact with the vent (by clicking the gear wheel) and that will let you enter a room in wich you should find the poison cell. But i have not played in a while so i might be mistaken.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Abrogail Thrune II
Aug 31, 2019
if i am not mistaken, if you go to that vent and then try to go back you should have the option to interact with the vent (by clicking the gear wheel) and that will let you enter a room in wich you should find the poison cell. But i have not played in a while so i might be mistaken.
Thank you, there was problem because 1st time you click they give you egg, if i didn't know i would never clicked for second time, thank you <3

Reactions: ThaDak27241

SarahGheist

Formerly 'KiraHeat'
Nov 20, 2022
Can we avoid bestiality and insects? I prefer kill them rather to let them have theirr way. Can we have better amoutn of ammons to kill eche every best and bugs in this game with been had sexual intercourse? Its just it not my cup of it. Can we have choise in option to disable bestility and insectophilia? It would be better I'm not into this kind of stuff.
You realize everything in this game falls into one of those two categories, yes? Non-human = besti. It's part of the definition. This includes monsters, aliens, and other humanoids.

===========

Anyway, i seem to be stuck. It's on the part where you have to crawl into the access port to do the fuse puzzle in order to activate the power in a room (unidentified room unlocked by scanner on ship map). Put in two fuses and one wire. Am I missing something, because no matter how I do it, it gives a you-screwed-up buzzer, the door traps you and then the aliendog humps you. While that's happening, you can try again. Same deal. Then you get saved and sent to med. What am I not seeing? Tried this many times, but never get it to work...

I went back through the thread and couldn't find the answer. maybe I missed it. Any help?

GH057ts

Jun 21, 2020
Anyway, i seem to be stuck. It's on the part where you have to crawl into the access port to do the fuse puzzle in order to activate the power in a room (unidentified room unlocked by scanner on ship map). Put in two fuses and one wire. Am I missing something, because no matter how I do it, it gives a you-screwed-up buzzer, the door traps you and then the aliendog humps you. While that's happening, you can try again. Same deal. Then you get saved and sent to med. What am I not seeing? Tried this many times, but never get it to work...

I went back through the thread and couldn't find the answer. maybe I missed it. Any help?
Red fuse --> Red wire --> Black fuse --> Panel.

Reactions: SarahGheist
4.70 star(s) 114 Votes