fkfark

Apr 7, 2020
my shooting minigames are bugged when starting a new game. they are just a static image rather than the minigame, which means it just always fails them
View attachment 3569233
seems to be limited to the party, maybe if i drink too much?
I got through this by being blackmailed by the vorcha, then saying "not this time" and fighting him. It was the only one not stuck, and once I did that, all of them started moving again.

somedud112

May 10, 2018
i killed the red hound early on in my save and i dont want to restart it from start. Any way to get it back by editing the files or something like that ?

Hotshots23

Dec 29, 2018
Can somone help, im having a weird bug now, everytime i try and progress normally, just by clicking or any other means, somtimes the game will "lag" and send me a few slides back or randomly skip in sequence. Makeing playing impossible.

lilarios

Feb 22, 2020
i try to run the compressed version on joi0play but it allways crash, ¿way to solve it? or i'm f

EDIT: nvm i try edit the game to Python3 and it worked

EDIT (2): NVM AGAIN, i try the game and it says there is an error every single time i click the screen, even in the gallery

Last edited:

Cracatoa

Apr 28, 2018
how do i get the scene again?
First get the bottle from the lockers in the training grounds, wait a day, go back to the lockers and and you will see Jesora talk about the missing bottle.
Go to the docking bay 2 to trigger the blackmail dialogue with the vorsha and accept his offer (first option).
Now wait 3 more days and go to the docking bay 2 again to trigger additional blackmail dialogue.

If you accept his offer, a DP scene will occur. If you have a strange drink in your inventory, an alternative scene will occur.

Nihan

Apr 6, 2017
Decided to play again from the start, once i rescue Nyun and get AMI to open the vent to get back. She just doesnt appear anywhere, neither the bar or the Lab. Any idea how to progress?

Reactions: breahingdolphin

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Decided to play again from the start, once i rescue Nyun and get AMI to open the vent to get back. She just doesnt appear anywhere, neither the bar or the Lab. Any idea how to progress?
I haven't played the game in a bit, but the first things that come to mind is that she might be hanging out at the training center or she might be on a cool down.
I know some of the characters have a cool down period before you can see/talk with them again and Nyun might be on a cooldown after you rescue her or she might be waiting for you to meet her in the training room to talk to her about her getting training.

Reactions: Nihan and Chefy2003
4.70 star(s) 110 Votes