youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
ThePilgrimage-2.00
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Cracatoa

Apr 28, 2018
Blackmail anal scene with Tali and vorchas. Activation of this scene is the same as for DP scene, but to get this scene Tali must have a strange drink ready.
Could anyone give me some guidance towards this one? Which DP scene is being mentioned here? I have the strange drink but can't get this to trigger.

Sep 5, 2021
Could you make sleeping scenes. Where Tali gets gassed or takes some 'sleep aid' at night and get raped by different wandering critters while fully asleep? Maybe sabotage? Like the vorcha rigged her room to gas so they could rape her but never turned it off so it happens every night? Also, I'd like to see scenes of her cleaning up back at base 'the aftermath of a rape' so to speak.

Reactions: mystafa

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
You need to craft in the sewer base with cum and liquid pheromone. You can get liquid pheromone by killing spiders in their base, where the dark tunnel is located.

I got the scene already too. I needed to wait 3 days for vorcha to blackmail again.
how do i get the scene again?

Jul 31, 2017
my shooting minigames are bugged when starting a new game. they are just a static image rather than the minigame, which means it just always fails them
1713924546309.png
seems to be limited to the party, maybe if i drink too much?

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 110 Votes