• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Rescued Nyun, but she won't appear in the bar nevertheless. Can't unlock the Zeltan scenes either.
Yes, because Nyun stay in vents one of the plot steps. Is she come back or stay there in future will be player's decision affecting the content in future. For now i can advice you just use older save file to see all elcore scenes before vents open.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Yes, because Nyun stay in vents one of the plot steps. Is she come back or stay there in future will be player's decision affecting the content in future. For now i can advice you just use older save file to see all elcore scenes before vents open.
Oh nice like choosing the gorillas or the red varren. Wonder if its because you let her run off with a monster or not.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Say will there be more scenes where Tali actively wants to initiate and likes the sex?
Also any plans for a more "tame" monster like one that minds its own business but if tali does something specific it takes that as an invitatiion to fuck her? (Had a horse in mind for that)

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Say will there be more scenes where Tali actively wants to initiate and likes the sex?
Also any plans for a more "tame" monster like one that minds its own business but if tali does something specific it takes that as an invitatiion to fuck her? (Had a horse in mind for that)
yes, such scenes are in list.

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
how the heck do you start the AMI side quest because i can't leave the vents which is really starting to annoy me because all i'm getting with the vent med bat is explore vents but i've explored everywhere other then where the nest is as that's basically a instant bad ending if you shoot it

• Thinking Face
Reactions: franco7920

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
The Pilgrimage [v1.5] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.20 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 706 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 672 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

Markalusss

Nov 22, 2018
Pls help, I'm stuck in vents.I can't do anythink in lab(only rest, talk to EDI, check PC where i am currently at mission to explore vents and i can only check that microwave) I have access to all doors except the closest to lab because they have frozen lock.

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
someone knows how to leave the vents part and go back to the original part of the game? i remember that got to the lab by coming from the first right after leaving the lab, however the path is closed now and says i have to search for another way, but i think i explored everything in the vents already and found no exit, all paths are blocked, and don't know how to start AMI side quest.

Last edited:

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
Pls help, I'm stuck in vents.I can't do anythink in lab(only rest, talk to EDI, check PC where i am currently at mission to explore vents and i can only check that microwave) I have access to all doors except the closest to lab because they have frozen lock.
I just asked the same thing, because i was stuck too, however i went back to the version 1.4, when you try to exit the lab in that version there is a option to go back to medbay, luckly i didn't delete the old version, a shame this option was removed in the 1.5, instead it has the option "not now".

Rasler321

Jun 4, 2017
Ah, I remember when she said to me:

"Shepard, I backed you when I was just a kid on her Pilgrimage. I backed you when the Normandy was a Cerberus ship. What kind of friend would I be if I didn’t fuck you now?"

Right there in London, just before we take earth back!

4.70 star(s) 114 Votes