• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Duder11111

Jul 31, 2018
Anyone know how to trigger the DP bad end with the apes in the prison? Not sure who the "phantom girl is" regarding the hints.

*nvm found it. Don't fix the locks. They break into the med bay eventually.

Last edited:

mangaka3125

Mar 25, 2017
To trigger the options to move forward, you'll need to have a save before you save Nyun from the furry spiders. Saving her triggers the next event to open the stuck hatch.

lielie1212

Nov 19, 2020
Anyone know how to trigger the DP bad end with the apes in the prison? Not sure who the "phantom girl is" regarding the hints.

That should be from a past update. There should be a new one. I can only remember the event in the main corridor for ghost girl. I can't find anything new.

Snowdragon55

Sep 17, 2017
Okay I'm clearly blind, in the new room when fixing the wires with the varren, what am I doing wrong? I fixed all three parts and it's still not working.

Kayastor

Jan 5, 2020
I cant seem to figure out what to do at the part where you use the scanner on the map. How do I do that.

edit: nvm I needed to start a new game because of updates

Last edited:

swepty

Apr 29, 2017

That's not the new bad end, that's an old one, you need to fix the locks, the phantom girl is the girl in the white suit with red eyes and a sword, after you do the part with her in the pool room, she will show up in the prison and you can get the new one. Using a save where you already been in the pool room might not trigger the new stuff as well. Didn't for me anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: six- and Duder11111

swepty

Apr 29, 2017
Here's a save if anyone wants it, you can put them in \ThePilgrimage-1.5-pc\game\saves\. It's saved right before the new bad end with the apes, just go to the prison, I edited my stats to give myself a load of scrap and lewd score so I don't if that will break anything but it seemed to work fine for me. It doesn't have any of the vent or Zeltan content done yet.

Also never tried sharing a renpy save before, so I have no idea if you need to do anything else to get the save to work, maybe rename it to replace a save file that's already there, it also seems to still save to \AppData\Roaming\RenPy\ThePilgrimage-1628441287\ folder but replacing those saves never seemed to do anything so I don't know if those matter.

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
is the pool the end tells me to check out the vent I got out then med tells me to check pool area

Last edited:

StonedFish

Jun 3, 2017
Okay I saved Nyun and got out of the vents. But now I have this quest "Search for answers in pool location". I've been to pool location numerous times but nothing is triggering. Anyone know what I'm missing?
Edit: Only things I can interact with is the elevator to the vents or some loots

RatherDevious

Jan 29, 2018
Okay I saved Nyun and got out of the vents. But now I have this quest "Search for answers in pool location". I've been to pool location numerous times but nothing is triggering. Anyone know what I'm missing?
Edit: Only things I can interact with is the elevator to the vents or some loots
You have reached the end of the current story. Further content will be added in the future.

Mutant bear scene?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dec 8, 2019
I'm currently stuck at, "Find Jesora and her crew", but I cannot find her, or any other signs of story development anywhere. I've look through the thread and found nothing helpful, I also don't have the pool or bar unlocked, if it matters.

4.70 star(s) 114 Votes