• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
nah, I'm ok with no pregnancy.
i prefer with,but lets be honest,the game is simple,Messman is already doing something most wouldnt even bother with,so i'm ok with whatever he decides its best for his work pace and for the game,i can live with it.
If i get too starved for prego content,there's always Peasant Quest,Princess Conquest or Summertime Saga to run to quench my thirst,but be at peace Messman,i do enjoy the work you do for everyone,its not easy be such a cultured man on these times,you're doing a hero work there with that quarian ass

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
If ever pregnancy content, I think one of the best ways to please both sides is to actually have Tali preggo content be in Bad ends.
Either as optional bonus scene or from time to time snippets of her being a breeding bitch for some monster's bad end. Very limited yet also optional considering Bad ends are really up to a player.

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
If ever pregnancy content, I think one of the best ways to please both sides is to actually have Tali preggo content be in Bad ends.
Either as optional bonus scene or from time to time snippets of her being a breeding bitch for some monster's bad end. Very limited yet also optional considering Bad ends are really up to a player.
That's the sound of reason. Some of the scenes are definitely looks like possible pregnancy game over. But such things must be optional anyway.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Would love to see more of the Elcor! Hope some Krogan and Vorcha fun in the future.
Vorcha can only do two things decently,breed and adapt.
They suck hard in everything else,probably becuz they are too dumb to notice that they can do other things aside that and shooting each other for scraps.

P.S:notice that i didnt included shoot each other on their skills list,which means that they suck even on that.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Vorcha can only do two things decently,breed and adapt.
They suck hard in everything else,probably becuz they are too dumb to notice that they can do other things aside that and shooting each other for scraps.

P.S:notice that i didnt included shoot each other on their skills list,which means that they suck even on that.
At least the Vorcha aren't Batarians... sorry I mean future corpses

• Haha
Reactions: seraphimd2

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
At least the Vorcha aren't Batarians... sorry I mean future corpses
Well batarians arent exactly inherently evil,but they were just like humans before they came up,the diference is that they didnt handle the douchery of the Council the same way,they preferred to turn themselves the"bullies"of galaxy,and ended up having their asses handed back to them a way more punctured by the bullets we shot back at them.
You actually get to see some good batarians during ME 3 and ME Andromeda,pity you can only catch better glimpses of the good side of them in the books becuz the games gives mostly the better side of them,the side where you can shoot them.

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
I'd love to see more futa content, are you doing It right now?
AMI will have some futa options. But some conditions must be met to unlock this scenes. I'll try to realise the part of this content in upcoming update.

4.70 star(s) 114 Votes