Cinih

Aug 30, 2018
Scene with 3 cameras, frog only works 1 time? I tried to repeat the scene, it did not work. The slugs scene also works once, I can't recreate the moment to see the scene again.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
If you are going to break saves with your updates you could at least give us a save where the last update. Like thats way too much game to replay with its grind _Messman_

ZER001

Jul 6, 2020
I have a bug. I craft poison cells but the game tells me that I have 0 and also when I get close to the meat wall the game only lets me look out the window

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
Anyone got a save on the vents, please? Ive played this game multiple times, i just want the new stuff

faytex6

Dec 10, 2017
I have a bug. I craft poison cells but the game tells me that I have 0 and also when I get close to the meat wall the game only lets me look out the window
What you need to do is go to that flesh wall, turn around and enter the gate behind you. You'll find a poison grenade (different from what you craft) and you'll use that on the wall. It took me a while, the English in the changelog can be a bit rough/hard to follow

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
You cant craft poison cells for now. Only poison.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 128 Votes