FemboyButtslut

Jan 7, 2022
A bug I found is I am unable to get dragged off to the apes den, it only drags me to the varren den (which i killed early on 1.7 save file) regardless of who shows up

Evilboozer

Aug 19, 2022
Gotta say, this ticks all boxes for me, what a game.
Sincerely wish you all the patience and motivation to finish the project.

How many people are currently in the development team?
Have you considered outsourcing bigger chunks of coding/animation so you can bring out your vision to life faster?

Feb 14, 2019
hey, is the red varren death obligatory to happen? is there a way to prevent it?
Don't repair the locks in the prison area, eventually(I think around the time you start hacking doors?) Their cells will be broken out of and they will take precedence over the Varren attacking you the first time. Also, I think if you lose to them now you get saved, so you don't have to kill them, and it randomly chooses between the two to invade at night but idk if fighting them off "kills" them.

GGG3BBB

Jun 1, 2023
Weird bug when I enter the new vents past the new flesh wall, I move forward, and the "sound meter" rises but doesn't move at all, and there's no navigation buttons to move, I can pause and stuff, and I can press back to return to the first tile and exit. I assumed it might be playing a noise but I waited a minute and no text appeared so I think it's just a bug.
I'm having the same problem. I don't know why but it just freezes.

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
how do i fix the circuit in the undefined room?
try different order of doing things before you go for switch. I think it was red fuse->red wire ->black fuse ->switch

so what's the objective in green vents? I found a slug, a xenomorph and a wall cock, but nothing to progress. Judging by the looping coridors, I need to go in some sort of specific direction sequence, but I saw no hints for that

garalth

Mar 30, 2019
try different order of doing things before you go for switch. I think it was red fuse->red wire ->black fuse ->switch

so what's the objective in green vents? I found a slug, a xenomorph and a wall cock, but nothing to progress. Judging by the looping coridors, I need to go in some sort of specific direction sequence, but I saw no hints for that
i think it's just the endless corridor for now. i found it a little weird since usually there's an objective, but no complaints otherwise since the scenes are all great.

side note: i did manage to screw up my model by leaving the vents while the slug was still on me. when i came back, tali was invisible except when she moved, and if i used the gear, the text referenced like the slug was still on me despite having just entered the vent section. probably best to let the slug run it's course instead of exiting early by using the gear.

RatherDevious

Jan 29, 2018
No new story content for v1.75, only sex content and Bad End+ for Varren.

Feb 14, 2019
I'm having the same problem. I don't know why but it just freezes.
Ok I found an annoying fix. Move up, save, load, the movement thingy appears again, you just gotta save and load every time. Also, when the xenomorph comes just sit there as moving forward the "chase" bar will move but when it runs out the scene won't play.

4.70 star(s) 127 Votes