Droeloe554

Sep 20, 2022
I can't wait for the update, but I have a question. If I killed the varren in the save for the sake of the monkeys, then in order to play warren +, I will have to start all over again? I think it would be very hot to leave both varren + and monkeys +. This is so much content, why choose one person if you know what I mean ... If you agree, support the comment with a like. (sorry, my english is not very good)

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
I can't wait for the update, but I have a question. If I killed the varren in the save for the sake of the monkeys, then in order to play warren +, I will have to start all over again? I think it would be very hot to leave both varren + and monkeys +. This is so much content, why choose one person if you know what I mean ... If you agree, support the comment with a like. (sorry, my english is not very good)
The main condition for game over+ to happen is enemy must be alive. One conventionality I'll still leave as it is - apes can come even if they in cage (but alive anyway). This is because there is no much medbay intrusions for now. I will fix it when content here is incresed.

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
GAME UPDATE. VERSION 1.75

Old saves must work.

New vent sector.

To go there you need to remove second flesh wall and it will unblock the fast travel also with map. To find poison grenade – check the new room against the flesh wall. This hatch now interactable. New vents sector has rogue like mechanics. With each move Tali make noise. If noise meter reach limit – it summons xenomorph. Important! Random events with slugs and wall dick appear only on turns left or right. If you go only forward – you find nothing. Scenes here depends on suit condition. Lewd level not affect it – I will add arousal mechanics here later. Content here:

• Wall dick. 6 scenes total, DP option(random) for damaged and destroyed suit available.
  • Slug scene. After slug dropped in Tali, it will start damaging her suit. If you don’t remove it with action button – he will grow. Animations are progressing also till the final scene after which AMI will save Tali (for now)
  • Xenomorph scenes. 5 scenes here, also depends on suit condition. One more option available for destroyed suit.

Using action button, you can remove the slug (if he is not big already), use wall dick in front of it or return to lab.

Varrens game over +

Red varren must be alive. If both – apes and varren still alive, random decide who come to medbay in case turret heat reach 100.

Content:
  • Initial licking scene. Provided by Tlazol. He helps me add more content in this update. Happens when Tali gets in varrens den.
  • Varren handjob/blowjob/rape. This varren waiting from the left. Scene depends on lewd level. Low lewd Tali will fight instantly and get another scene if lose.
  • Varrens DP. Go right to see this scene in container.
  • Red varren rape. If you go left till the end, randomly red one can catch Tali. If she is losing struggle – scene happens.
Other content:

• Flying bugs scene in medlab. Now if you send everyone to missions, this bugs will visit medbay when Tali go sleep. DP variation is random and depends on lewd level, struggle option on low lewd.
  • Flying bugs scene Tali+Nyun. You need to use strange drink twice to get this scene.
  • Battle fuck with frog guy. Now if you checking cameras when Nyun and AMI out – it possible to track the frog guy from new room hatch to medlab. You need to check 3 cameras for it to start battle fuck action. Only single animations available now and dart scenes with not damaged suit.
  • Red varren scene in warehouse. Available after quest to find the Jesora. Resets after rest and if red varren alive. Just find the clickable area on container.
  • Frog guys room against the second flesh wall. This place is conceived as their game over area on future. For now, its new room with dead merc and some voice records made by AI. Just exit the room with merc - the handjob scene will be available with some variations depends on lewd level.
  • Asari DP scene. You can’t miss it if enter the frogs room. Just passing by.

DOWNLOAD
FULL SIZE
Win/Linux
: - -
Mac: - -
COMPRESSED
Win/Linux:
- -
Mac: - -

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ThePilgrimage-1.75
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
He probably means mobile version.
Could be, but if they meant update only patch. I don't do them for this game anymore. The dev is just to organized, to many folders to check.
They would need to ask the dev themselves if he wants to make one, it should be fairly easy for the dev themselves.

Sir C

Jun 12, 2017
cant find the new wall of flesh thingy and it tells me i have 0 acid bombs even though i have them

Last edited:
Reactions: Kotel

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
I went through the game several times, I want to look at new content, can someone send an actual save?

Feb 14, 2019
Weird bug when I enter the new vents past the new flesh wall, I move forward, and the "sound meter" rises but doesn't move at all, and there's no navigation buttons to move, I can pause and stuff, and I can press back to return to the first tile and exit. I assumed it might be playing a noise but I waited a minute and no text appeared so I think it's just a bug.

KopengaKris

Sep 21, 2018
I updated the gallery (v1.2) and added the new scenes. Paste the gallery.rpa-file inside ThePilgrimage-x.x/game folder.

• Edit 29.08.2022 -> reuploaded file due to bugfix
  • Edit 26.09.2022 -> added new scenes (v1.3)
  • Edit 06.10.2022 -> reuploaded file due to bugfix
  • Edit 20.10.2022 -> reuploaded file due to bugfix (unren)
  • Edit 31.10.2022 -> added new and adjusted old scenes (v1.4)
  • Edit 09.12.2022 -> added new scenes (v1.5)
  • Edit 15.01.2023 -> added new animations (v1.55)
  • Edit 25.02.2023 -> added new scenes (v1.6)
  • Edit 08.04.2023 -> added new scenes (v1.65)
  • Edit 22.05.2023 -> added new scenes (v1.7)
  • Edit 23.05.2023 -> minor update, added missing scenes
New update's out! Thank you in advanced! :)

4.70 star(s) 127 Votes