Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Assuming you mean monster on girl action here and there a few more I can think off
Karryns Prison- Has monsters in the form of orcs, goblins, lizardmen, slime, yeti, and werewolfs. Has the added bonus of being a decent game too
Kingdom of deception- Purely orcs but a decent story with a female lead possibly being corrupted.
Ambrosia- Jap rpg maker game, actually haven't played it that much myself but lotta folks say it's premiere (only a little bit of monster action I think tho)

Those are all the games I can personally think of to recommend, you can try searching the latest updates with tags you like tho (there's a monster tag for example)
Thanks for the recs. Tags are kind of useless here as there are many games with X content that aren't tagged and games with really pointless tags, like it'll have lesbian tag but it's like a single kiss between two girls super deep in an offshoot bad end of the game or something, lol.

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
I hope one day it'll be possible to select major tags so it's easier to know the main themes of the game and separate content that you'll probably mistakenly stubble on from recurring types of H-scenes
This is what places like the VN database do, they weigh tags, but I guess it'd be harder to implement here. That's why half the time you see so many people ask "what's the X content in this game" or "how much?" etc. Especially with touchy ones like NTR where it may be tagged that way but it's minor or avoidable versus the whole point of the game.

Afox23

Aug 18, 2020
First of all, the game is wonderful! I love jezora's pov, I love the animations uff the story left me wanting more. I only have one question and it is the one that intrigues me the most. How do I use the dog toy and how can I repeat the red varren scene?

arjunazuluna

May 25, 2018
First of all, the game is wonderful! I love jezora's pov, I love the animations uff the story left me wanting more. I only have one question and it is the one that intrigues me the most. How do I use the dog toy and how can I repeat the red varren scene?
the best way to replay scenes is with the gallery mod

in the progress of the game there is a point where you kill the red barrens or the apes losing access to the scenes of the ones you kill

DJbustnut

Jul 20, 2022
Stupid question but how does the gallery mod work I installed it and nothing has shown up where would i find the gallery in game

Eltempacc

Jul 18, 2019
Stupid question but how does the gallery mod work I installed it and nothing has shown up where would i find the gallery in game
After you unzip The Pilgrimage game, there is a folder simply called "game". Download the mod gallery .rpa file from here if you have not already then drag that .rpa file to "game" folder.

2023_06_29_19_57_28_Window.jpg

Last edited:

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
Hey Messman, I'm hopping here to congratulate you to your very fast rise in the game development. You've proven that through hard work, imaginative scenes, no shying away from rougher content and consistent updates you can create a wonderful game which also is your job!
Even more impressive is the fact that you're doing this with substar alone and with veeery specific game universe.
I can't wait to see what this game will look like once it's fully done.

4.70 star(s) 127 Votes