_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Hello author! A couple of things got me interested:
1) We can lose depravity with the help of a special COCKtail, but will it be possible to quickly gain depravity? Or is she farming only at the expense of enemies?
2) How long (in terms of story) do you want to make the game. I remember that you talked about the moon on the map and missions on it. So, where are we at, roughly? Suppose passed the plot by 20%.
Thanks for the game, looking forward to the next update!
Hi.
1) Yes, I thinking abt drinks to increase lewd, the best candidate is already exists. It strange drink which you can craft in medlab.
2) This game is ready for about a half. Now I doing second part of vents. Total will be 3 big vent sectors. After it I'll start to do ship's forward part and rebels story. About the moon etc I suppose it will be better just to do second part of game next. I'm already realise that it hard to push into one game everything. So I considering next part of game, it can be moon adventures or Tali will take the Serok's ship at the end and will explore space with her new team :)

AnonSky

Feb 21, 2023
I can't seem to progess at the vent part? I made the poison and the fire charge but I can't seem to burn or remove the "forward ducts"

Dec 21, 2019
Hi.
1) Yes, I thinking abt drinks to increase lewd, the best candidate is already exists. It strange drink which you can craft in medlab.
2) This game is ready for about a half. Now I doing second part of vents. Total will be 3 big vent sectors. After it I'll start to do ship's forward part and rebels story. About the moon etc I suppose it will be better just to do second part of game next. I'm already realise that it hard to push into one game everything. So I considering next part of game, it can be moon adventures or Tali will take the Serok's ship at the end and will explore space with her new team :)
Since it's already a 5gb download, you should definitely do a part 2.

Also wanted to say the last update was awesome. About time the crew got some action. When they see Tali with monsters or have their own fun, it kind of adds to the feeling of corruption. I know monster sex is the main thing, but I hope eventually there will be more updates like the last one.

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Since it's already a 5gb download, you should definitely do a part 2.

Also wanted to say the last update was awesome. About time the crew got some action. When they see Tali with monsters or have their own fun, it kind of adds to the feeling of corruption. I know monster sex is the main thing, but I hope eventually there will be more updates like the last one.
No worries abt size, we take actions abt it. Lurk helping me with it, and if everything go as it planned, next update game size will reduce radically.

Feb 14, 2019
It's fine, just make up some bs like "she has grown extraordinary adaptation in this environment" or something
I could see something like "hmm EDI here discovered the monster cum when mixed a certain way gives you temporary immunity to all diseases" and it can be a consumable that makes it so you don't have to go to the infirmary for a certain amount of encounters and you could keep taking it to prolong it or something?

arjunazuluna

May 25, 2018
well that's a pretty hardcore shock therapy to kickstart her inmune system, what does not kill her makes her more slutty

looseylucy

Apr 22, 2019
Next vent sector I will done the different way, and there will be xenomorph hunting hanging around. And yes, the most of monsters will have their game over+ part.
They're not actually game overs, are they? I want to see Tali actually submit to something and get a game over. Am I misunderstanding the terminology here? What does game over+ mean when you are locked into escaping?

Talilover

Oct 29, 2018
They're not actually game overs, are they? I want to see Tali actually submit to something and get a game over. Am I misunderstanding the terminology here? What does game over+ mean when you are locked into escaping?
Game over+ probably comes from the fact that if the apes beat you in the med-bay that was a true game over, but now it's been extended to have all the den action. Thing is if you want that can be a game over for you, you're the one who decides to escape or not, don't need a fade to black from the game to do it for you y'know?

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Not actually game overs, yeah. But there will be the possibility to get true game over if you didn't escape too long. I'll extend the content with time.

4.70 star(s) 127 Votes