Aug 12, 2017
hello, how do you activate the bear scene? I did solve the little orange room puzzle, but Tali wont go in the sewer. And how to progress the story i came back from the went, did the party in the bar and now its just says search for answers in the pool area, but nothing is there.

arjunazuluna

May 25, 2018
hello, how do you activate the bear scene? I did solve the little orange room puzzle, but Tali wont go in the sewer. And how to progress the story i came back from the went, did the party in the bar and now its just says search for answers in the pool area, but nothing is there.
just enter and wait like 5 seconds them the bear will attack tali

harazard

Apr 22, 2018
This game is definetly gold for even existing i mean it has been quite some time i've seen a game with over 10 pages worth of fappy material

Keep it going dev!

Mr_Blvck

Jun 20, 2019
For sure. I will add also some card game in event, where Tali need to "pay" in case of losing.
that´s cool. i also liked a lot that the other characters are taken by the aliens. sending the purple one on resources gathering and the android (i forgot the names sorry) and them seeing them get pounded by aliens made the game less boring. i would suggest make a simple missions like the android have when Tale get caught bz the white bug an then he starts a rescue mission but if u play it wrong u get pounded mz monsters. xd. Best game so far

Jun 26, 2020
I keep saves at every lewd level and in many cases I prefer the lowest lewd level scene to the highest such as with the bear. This feature is part of what really grabbed my attention and is in no way useless in my opinion.

Reactions: zerg1234

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Been a while since I played this, glad to see it's getting constant updates. I also like the vents section, and that it was short and didn't overstay it's welcome. A lot of devs tend to create side content that goes on for way too long and takes away from the main content.

pupok26

Apr 26, 2019
will it be possible to replay missions with unusual scenes in addition to the usual encounters with different enemies for sex? Or will it be possible to have sex with everyone on the ship?

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
will it be possible to replay missions with unusual scenes in addition to the usual encounters with different enemies for sex? Or will it be possible to have sex with everyone on the ship?
You can just keep the save files for such places if you want to repeat, or us gallery mod. There is not so many "unusual" scenes in game. Have sex with everyone on the ship is literally the goal of game development, so I just keep going.

Virgin Girl

Apr 22, 2023
i want to play the game from start but i don't know how to delete all my save's i deleted the game and installed again but that's didn't work

• Angry
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Pa3uk and Xill
4.70 star(s) 127 Votes