every update playing the I am like:
- Wow, this is great new scene !
- And another one !
-And ... is it all ? (

congrats, dev!

Reactions: _Messman_

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
Are there any plans for cumulative updates? The current size of the game is quite large, and pretty soon you can assume it will go over 5gb.

Reactions: Necreonlord4

Funposter

Dec 27, 2016
Really liked the wedding outfit. I know it's a massive pain in the ass to try and remake scenes for new outfits but man it'd be cool if it happened one day.

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
I don’t understand what I’m doing wrong (passing in 2 ways!) 1) Complete(full) corrupt + got a bone + played 10 times with a red pet ... but at one moment he enters the room and Tali kills him o_O .. At the 2nd moment i attacked him ... I don’t understand how to save his life...

arjunazuluna

May 25, 2018
I don’t understand what I’m doing wrong (passing in 2 ways!) 1) Complete(full) corrupt + got a bone + played 10 times with a red pet ... but at one moment he enters the room and Tali kills him o_O .. At the 2nd moment i attacked him ... I don’t understand how to save his life...
that's tied to the cage lock,
if you fix the lock the apes stay locked and the red varren attacks you and the only way to advance is killing him.
if you do not fix the locks the apes escape you have some scenes and in the invasion fight the apes attack you instead of the red varren, you kill the apes and the red varren lives.

the apes have more scenes that the red varred so sorry doggy you die in my runs every time.

4.70 star(s) 128 Votes