Mr_Blvck

Jun 20, 2019
What do i have to do to Complete this quest?
i am alo there, i ve made 2 fire grenade or whatere they were called and went were 2 white bugs appearr and if u dont kill them u have bad end, i think thats it for this version but i see in gallery combat animations and i dunno how to unlock them xd

TedInven

Apr 30, 2022
nice but there are 2 missing scenes for "glory 2" where Nyun joins Tali or those scenes are also random in gallery ?
Yeah, you're right. I've adjusted the mod and reuploaded it, so that the two scenes with Nyun can be selected instead of beeing a random encounter.

Luqm00152

Jun 12, 2020
I am currently stuck at where update 1.65 left off after replaying the game. Does anyone know what you are meant to do next?

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
ima bit stuck here how do u fix the orange room that you find by using the scanner ive tried using every combo i can think of no dice am i just dumb or blind
Orange fuse - wires - black fuse. You need not just take it but put on panel from left. The wires is from right. In the end activate terminal in upper right corner.

Reactions: FeSs101

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
What do i have to do to Complete this quest?
i am alo there, i ve made 2 fire grenade or whatere they were called and went were 2 white bugs appearr and if u dont kill them u have bad end, i think thats it for this version but i see in gallery combat animations and i dunno how to unlock them xd
It the plot end, no move forward for now in vents.

Slim_Super

Jan 11, 2020
Drink first - it triggers vorcha scene in bar. If you come back and drink again - it wll trigger elcor scene where you need to tease him. Next just follow the elcor - find him and convince to "try again". If you saw the scene with chair - it the right way. After you need to take shower - it triggers the next event. But you need to close hatch with bugs also. After elcor come with proposal - accept or not, after this just rest some days.
Thanks, I forgot about the shower scene because of the insects

Dec 21, 2019
Oh, you probably missed where I said the corruption tag here is, indeed, off from regular corruption. I'm not going to get in an argument or anything, but what is a purification fetish then? When people become sexually repressed? No. It's when evil things become good. A corruption fetish is when good things become... corrupt! lol Anyway, I understand that on this site sexual liberation type thing falls into that, and that's fine. However, with all the 'actual corruption' content that I make, I do not have much free time, so a corruption fetishist, like myself, has to ask. Otherwise, I can sink a lot of time into a game that will never turn me on, since I am only turned on by watching things become 'corrupted' as in 'corruption' lol
You seem to think the one true definition of the word 'corruption' is turning into literal evil spider monsters, and I'm just letting you know that's not right. Corruption here is referring to people being shaped by and giving in to sexual acts. They become controlled by either their own sexual desire, or the desires of others. It's nearly the opposite of liberation. Tali is at the mercy of any monster that wants to use her. You're not getting this because you've decided that corruption means "mindless inhuman slave" or nothing.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
You seem to think the one true definition of the word 'corruption' is turning into literal evil spider monsters, and I'm just letting you know that's not right. Corruption here is referring to people being shaped by and giving in to sexual acts. They become controlled by either their own sexual desire, or the desires of others. It's nearly the opposite of liberation. Tali is at the mercy of any monster that wants to use her. You're not getting this because you've decided that corruption means "mindless inhuman slave" or nothing.
No, that is transformation. And, sure, we can have transformation with corruption. So, I agree with you, it is not right that transformation is necessarily corruption (I did not even mention transformation to you, you just said it, suddenly). What I am saying is that here, on this site, the corruption tag (and others) are more vague than specific. Corruption fetish is where something good becomes evil. It does not need transformation, heck, it does not even need sexual content at all. What you are talking about is sexual, liberation or whatever, while my fetishes can appear even in a kids cartoon, where the good become evil, this thing here is literally solely on sex. Like I said, since purification fetish is also a fetish, are you suggesting it is where people become sexually repressed or something? lol

I also did not say anything about "mindless inhuman slave" you are wildly and grossly going far outside the realm of what I did mention, which is corruption fetish. That's it, only corruption. Seeing something that is not corrupt, become corrupted. It does not require sexual content at all and is about something not corrupted becoming corrupted. The tag on here can also mean whatever you are talking about, slutification? I mean, you're coming off as angry or offended. But, it does not change that corruption fetish is about corrupting (it does not mean physical transformation, becoming mindless, or whateve rother words you'd put in my mouth lol) At the end of the day, because of whatever "this" is that you call this type of fetish in this game (which does not turn me on at all so I know it is not corruption) is marked on these forums under the corruption tag. Not just this game but others, so, like it or not, I have no choice but to ask if the game is actual corruption, or slutification or sexual liberation or whatever you want here.

garalth

Mar 30, 2019
Gallery mod has been updated to version 1.7.
thank you for the quick update. i did notice there's a new scene not in the gallery. when attempting to leave the crew barracks, there's the encounter with a new option to "Face it headon." losing the combat results in a new scene. keep up the good work, i enjoy the gallery feature immensely :)

4.70 star(s) 128 Votes