Boobman4424

Oct 22, 2018
i wasnt sure at first when i was watching the photo previews but after clicking on it and its a mass effect character as the mc, im in.

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
hey, i tried that, but do you need a certain level of lewd to "try again"? because so far, nothing.
No lewd level limits here, you need to choose this option when find eclor in room behind the barracks.

deathscyth69

Sep 11, 2019
ima bit stuck here how do u fix the orange room that you find by using the scanner ive tried using every combo i can think of no dice am i just dumb or blind

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
What a tangent. "Good become evil" lol corruption here usually means the sexual kind, not becoming a sith lord. Corruption is not synonymous with enslavement.

It's not sexual liberation either, if anything they're less free and more easily influenced by anyone and anything that turns them on. Also in this game Tali spends a little time literally locked in cages.
Oh, you probably missed where I said the corruption tag here is, indeed, off from regular corruption. I'm not going to get in an argument or anything, but what is a purification fetish then? When people become sexually repressed? No. It's when evil things become good. A corruption fetish is when good things become... corrupt! lol Anyway, I understand that on this site sexual liberation type thing falls into that, and that's fine. However, with all the 'actual corruption' content that I make, I do not have much free time, so a corruption fetishist, like myself, has to ask. Otherwise, I can sink a lot of time into a game that will never turn me on, since I am only turned on by watching things become 'corrupted' as in 'corruption' lol

Reactions: jhangdragon
4.70 star(s) 128 Votes