_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Are there have moral, or Options leading to an outcome over time choices , if we can call them that? For example=If we DO NOT fix the cage but the monsters escape, we will see the scene in the room but we will shoot them. I understand that if they remain in the cage, then the scenes may continue ...
+ When is content with "parasites" planned ... And will there be development with android? ^_^
For now the forks are only with prison lock and with elcor proposal. First already have consequences with time, second I will advance more. In the next update, I will add slugs to the vents that can cling to the suit. No inner parasited now in close plans. Abt android I saw someone sent the emulator here which is working.

Asdere

Feb 1, 2018
" Little cage anal scene. Available only for non-lewd Tali. Can be triggers in second day if Tali steal tech part and go rest. "
I cannot trigger this scene no matter what I do. My lewd level is on max (200+) and I did the stealing tech part action from the box and then went to rest. Either nothing happens or I get a default fight/submit choice.

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
" Little cage anal scene. Available only for non-lewd Tali. Can be triggers in second day if Tali steal tech part and go rest. "
I cannot trigger this scene no matter what I do. My lewd level is on max (200+) and I did the stealing tech part action from the box and then went to rest. Either nothing happens or I get a default fight/submit choice.
That might be the problem just there ..

Reactions: Asdere

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
renpy games can end very fast when ur holding the skip button the whole time
This is the one game that I never hold skip for, its pretty much the best Mass Effect adult game that ive played. Might even be better than the 3 other ones from like 10 years ago

Moury

Sep 12, 2021
You hit the plot progress end but it doesn't mean you saw all the content. Game have sandbox structure and many things are not necessary to move forward.
I don’t know if this is a bug or not, but if Zeltan is denied after we find it twice, the chain with the event will not occur

howardcobb

May 21, 2023
Are there any other secret paths or things I haven't been able to trigger other than the wedding and the scenes that follow?

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
The Pilgrimage [v1.7] [Messman]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 864 MB

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I do not know much about Mass Effect, but I hope this game or one someday will have it where we turn the women into indoctrinated creatures, thralls to the reapers, and go about turning all organic life into synthetics, that would be hot corruption. Anyway, need to play this sometime.

Jun 26, 2020
I do not know much about Mass Effect, but I hope this game or one someday will have it where we turn the women into indoctrinated creatures, thralls to the reapers, and go about turning all organic life into synthetics, that would be hot corruption. Anyway, need to play this sometime.
I hope not. Your games do it quite well but I’m not a fan of turning women into creatures, especially when it was not part of the planned content from the start.

tsg123

Jun 10, 2017
i am unable find Zeltan after the tease scene, arent you suppose to find him in the engine room to continue his rout?

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
For now the forks are only with prison lock and with elcor proposal. First already have consequences with time, second I will advance more. In the next update, I will add slugs to the vents that can cling to the suit. No inner parasited now in close plans. Abt android I saw someone sent the emulator here which is working.
I didn't mean the ANDROID system ^_^ , I mean the character robot EDI (From Mass Effect).

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I hope not. Your games do it quite well but I’m not a fan of turning women into creatures, especially when it was not part of the planned content from the start.
OH, I did not even know if this one did it, I have not played it yet, but yeah, some sexy looking indoctrinated women going around, it's be like my Cereborgs or Terrorbots from the Anaxverse. But, yeah, you might be right. If someone did it, they might not know how to do it well enough to scratch my itch! Mwa ha ha ha! Well, even this is does not have that, it is marked as Corruption, so let us hope it's real corruption fetish stuff where the good become evil, and not just 'sexual liberation' where the women decide sex is enjoyable lol which is not corrupt at all!

Jun 26, 2020
it is marked as Corruption, so let us hope it's real corruption fetish stuff where the good become evil, and not just 'sexual liberation' where the women decide sex is enjoyable lol
So just a head’s up it is definitely more like the latter. The main character becomes more open to sex with the monsters and other characters the higher her corruption. No changes to their body or anything.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
So just a head’s up it is definitely more like the latter. The main character becomes more open to sex with the monsters and other characters the higher her corruption. No changes to their body or anything.
Oh ok, believe it or not transformation is irrelevant to me, it's a nice little addition, but I am 100% a corruption fetishist. Yeah, unfortunately, sexual liberation is not really corruption so it does not turn me on. Thanks for the head's up! Off I go to find something more my style!

Reactions: Thegoblinlayer

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I cant figure out the vents, ive removed both webs from the insect part but she wont enter the tunnel. I also cant trigger the lose egg scene either, only the capture scene.

4.70 star(s) 128 Votes