Mr. Clum

Feb 14, 2020
Ooooh I really want to play, but if I have to start a new game (not mad or anything sometimes that's required I understand) I think I'll wait for the next update so I have even more content for then

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Introducing: RDMod!

Slap this into your: The Pilgrimage\Game folder

The second mod for The Pilgrimage - An unfinished dialogue and story overhaul.

This is more of a field test than anything to see if it's worth continuing since there's a lot of stuff left to change. Currently dialogue has been changed up to the Invasion events.

Attached are some examples of what you can expect, though a few slides hardly does the changes a service.

Apes = %90 done
Red Varren = %90 done
Shower Bugs = %100 Done
Prison Apes = %90 done
Ape Bad End 1 = %100 Done
Varren Bad End = %100 Done
Shower Bugs Bad End = %100 Done
Jesora Events = %100 Done

Notice: This is a more word-heavy mod.
That's awesome! Would you continue working with this mod, pls?

ekimus

Apr 17, 2019
I've found a bug: On the "docking bay #1", once I get the bone, I can't select the box to get the scene in the ship cockpit. I've tried several times and It's still not allowing me to select the box.

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
I've found a bug: On the "docking bay #1", once I get the bone, I can't select the box to get the scene in the ship cockpit. I've tried several times and It's still not allowing me to select the box.
Did you killed varrens when they inrude medbay?

LonelyMad

Sep 29, 2019
I am stuck in the "Explore the Vents" mission, opened the every door that locked and rescued the purple girl (i forgot her name) send them to the expeditions to gather resources and pass the spider webs, i burned them but i stuck, a dark tunnel that i spam clik sometimes monster came out sometimes nothing happens, what should i do,, normal spaceship mission is "Search or answers in pool location"

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Hello author! Awesome update, it's nice to see how the level of animation increases every time.
There are a couple of ideas (where without them?):
1) In the ventilation, Tali can watch Nyun by cameras, some divisions do not work or are empty. So, will there be any secrets in the cells (in addition to the main events), for example, Tali will see someone surrounded by enemies, she will imagine something, or she will see how the enemies are going to storm the laboratory!
2) When Tali invites the red varren into the control room and breaks the remote, I keep thinking of the Star Wars scene when Alderaan is destroyed. For the sake of a joke (or not) will there be something like that? :B
And a couple of questions:
1) Is it possible to interact with Tali's model in all rooms or is she currently unavailable? In the medbay, she gives a hint, but in other rooms she does not react at all.
2) What about the appearance of a second enemy in battles? Previously, an additional enemy could appear, and now all fights are one on one.
3) Will you make any easter eggs or secrets?
4) Is the remote in the engine compartment a reserve for the future or just "something"?
Thanks for your game!
1) I will make some new things for cameras in next update, it will include intrusion in lab and some new battle fuck scenes
2) Well, the ship is almost destroyed, so this remote doesn't affect anything.
Questions:
1) It possible.In almost rooms where you can collect loot, you can click on Tali's butt and her reaction will be different depends on lewd level
2) Not at all, you just didn't reach the necessary alarm level for second enemy appearence. Check the version 1.55 descryption for details.
3) Yeah, I want to do some secret scenes.
4) I already forgot for what I made this remote in first place. Possibly will use it for something i future.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maxanan

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
I am stuck in the "Explore the Vents" mission, opened the every door that locked and rescued the purple girl (i forgot her name) send them to the expeditions to gather resources and pass the spider webs, i burned them but i stuck, a dark tunnel that i spam clik sometimes monster came out sometimes nothing happens, what should i do,, normal spaceship mission is "Search or answers in pool location"
Seems like you reach the game end.

Reactions: LonelyMad

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
I really like the update, especially the ape GO+ content. I've also noticed a small bug. The melee combat aiming cursor works only during the first melee combat. After that, every next melee fight will be loss due to aim cursor no longer moving. Maybe I'm wrong since I do play with skip after I repeat scenes but to me it always occurs.
Good luck dev and can't wait for more content.
It seems like because you on skip mode.

Reactions: BadGuano

zimlaly

Oct 3, 2022
Hi just a quick question how can i activate the wedding event because i tried everything and i didn't work ?

Pirothea

Mar 4, 2019
I updated the gallery (v1.2) and added the new scenes. Paste the gallery.rpa-file inside ThePilgrimage-x.x/game folder.

• Edit 29.08.2022 -> reuploaded file due to bugfix
  • Edit 26.09.2022 -> added new scenes (v1.3)
  • Edit 06.10.2022 -> reuploaded file due to bugfix
  • Edit 20.10.2022 -> reuploaded file due to bugfix (unren)
  • Edit 31.10.2022 -> added new and adjusted old scenes (v1.4)
  • Edit 09.12.2022 -> added new scenes (v1.5)
  • Edit 15.01.2023 -> added new animations (v1.55)
  • Edit 25.02.2023 -> added new scenes (v1.6)
  • Edit 08.04.2023 -> added new scenes (v1.65)
needs to be updated to v1.7

Reactions: josko159

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Are there have moral, or Options leading to an outcome over time choices , if we can call them that? For example=If we DO NOT fix the cage but the monsters escape, we will see the scene in the room but we will shoot them. I understand that if they remain in the cage, then the scenes may continue ...
+ When is content with "parasites" planned ... And will there be development with android? ^_^

4.70 star(s) 128 Votes