_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Hello, messman A full year has passed since you shared this Hot Game on F95.
The Pilgrimage was the first or second game I downloaded from here, and I've been playing it ever since.
I notice how much progress you've made....
Yes, I am glad to look back and see how much things done and learned. For last year I done multiple of the content amount in comparison with release. And so much more ahead.

Virgin Girl

Apr 22, 2023
Yes, I am glad to look back and see how much things done and learned. For last year I done multiple of the content amount in comparison with release. And so much more ahead.
can you make somehow she don't lose her ass virginity in start of the game ?
i mean i wanna make her whore 0% to 100% myself i don't like how she gets rape in start of the game and you cant do anything

Last edited:

Papertrail013

Apr 8, 2023
no body agree with me ?-.-
I personally don't but "different strokes for different folks". I more like the progressive corruption and the anal rape at the beginning doesn't hurt things for me because she didn't want it. But like I said before different people will like different things for different reasons.

Reactions: Virgin Girl

Virgin Girl

Apr 22, 2023
I personally don't but "different strokes for different folks". I more like the progressive corruption and the anal rape at the beginning doesn't hurt things for me because she didn't want it. But like I said before different people will like different things for different reasons.
i mean dev can add one option to start of the game for does who want to save her virginity maybe some one want to play the game with out any sex -.-

Papertrail013

Apr 8, 2023
i mean dev can add one option to start of the game for does who want to save her virginity maybe some one want to play the game with out any sex -.-
True but that might be a big ask especially in some cases (i haven't made any games so this is speculation). They might have to go through and make a bunch of changes just to make it work plus make other content to make everyone else happy. The dev can't do everything for everyone because that would burn him out. I know what it's like when a game is almost perfect but missing a big fetish of yours, it sucks but i guess it's better than seeing the [abandoned] near the title.

Reactions: Virgin Girl
4.70 star(s) 128 Votes