vNOM253

Mar 7, 2018
Not sure if that last comment is a good thing or bad thing. :unsure:

The mod's a bit on the backburner (it was a hobby thing to begin with) but I touch it up every blue moon. Nowhere near update worthy I feel, but it's moving all things considered.
well in my experience your dialogue is some of the best in this business, makes the already good dialogue that much better

Virgin Girl

Apr 22, 2023
i don't like how you lose your ass virginity in start of the game and you can't do nothing about it

Tiredpuff

Jun 4, 2017
Introducing: RDMod!

Slap this into your: The Pilgrimage\Game folder

The second mod for The Pilgrimage - An unfinished dialogue and story overhaul.

This is more of a field test than anything to see if it's worth continuing since there's a lot of stuff left to change. Currently dialogue has been changed up to the Invasion events.

Attached are some examples of what you can expect, though a few slides hardly does the changes a service.

Apes = %90 done
Red Varren = %90 done
Shower Bugs = %100 Done
Prison Apes = %90 done
Ape Bad End 1 = %100 Done
Varren Bad End = %100 Done
Shower Bugs Bad End = %100 Done
Jesora Events = %100 Done

Notice: This is a more word-heavy mod.
Just saw this for the first time. And I must say, I like it, please continue it if you're able/interested to, that'd be very much appreciated. No hurry and no pressure though, thank you very much for what has already been done.

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

VI16

Aug 23, 2018
So, i crawled out of vents and now only mission is "search for answers in the pool room"
i assume that for now story is finished untill next updates?

Maxanan

Apr 15, 2020
Hey! I was here dragging my worthless existence in anticipation of the next update and thought:
1) We have a dart, what if the monster dodges (breaks us), there will be a ricochet or other mystical garbage, and this one will end up in Tali? And now she will have to watch helplessly as the enemies "play" with her.
2) Should we expect the bear to come out of the "den"? For example, he will visit Tali in the medbay (if the turrets are disabled), or to another girl on the ship.
3) My personal: What about the scenes of unsuccessful escape from enemies? Do they exist/have they been cut out/or are they just really hard to get? It's just that no matter how much I run away, nothing happens (and they were in earlier versions).
That's all, thanks for your attention, put facepalms :B
Author, you are awesome!

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Hey! I was here dragging my worthless existence in anticipation of the next update and thought:
1) We have a dart, what if the monster dodges (breaks us), there will be a ricochet or other mystical garbage, and this one will end up in Tali? And now she will have to watch helplessly as the enemies "play" with her.
2) Should we expect the bear to come out of the "den"? For example, he will visit Tali in the medbay (if the turrets are disabled), or to another girl on the ship.
3) My personal: What about the scenes of unsuccessful escape from enemies? Do they exist/have they been cut out/or are they just really hard to get? It's just that no matter how much I run away, nothing happens (and they were in earlier versions).
That's all, thanks for your attention, put facepalms :B
Author, you are awesome!
1. This sounds unnecessary. If I want to do something like this better just to give the enemy kind of skill to achieve this effect than ricocheting dart.
2. I have long term plans for bear den, don't want to share all the details, but this guy will have more attention for sure.
3. This scenes was removed, yes. Failed escape in battle-fuck events now just giving enemy the opportunity to grab Tail.

Thanks.

4.70 star(s) 128 Votes