Talilover

Oct 29, 2018
Are there any other games very similar to this (ignoring tentacular). I just love the concept, art and gameplay and want something very similar.
Well as far as concept goes the plot of this game (babe finds some derelict ship and gets fucked by a bunch of weird creatures and ends up liking it) is a 1 for 1 copy of some jap kinetic novels called "creature reaction in the ship", there's two of them

For art you can just search the "3dcg" tag and you'll find a bunch of games that use the same type of models, as well as other 3d models like koikatsu and what not

Gameplay...well to be honest not sure what you mean because there really isn't that much here

• Angry
Reactions: looseylucy

SmiffyHallo

Aug 2, 2017
Pardon the double post, but I discovered a glitch. If you click on Tali's delicious butt while in the pool room you get warped to the prison. Again, apologies for the double post, and double the apologies if this glitch has already been reported.

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Pardon the double post, but I discovered a glitch. If you click on Tali's delicious butt while in the pool room you get warped to the prison. Again, apologies for the double post, and double the apologies if this glitch has already been reported.
Will check this, thx for report.

Treyray13

Apr 18, 2023
Hi, I was wondering if there will be any events during which Tali's juicy ass will become even juicier, causing her costume to break?
Addition: the through passage of sperm looks amazing, will there be a full-through penetration?
when you mean full-through you mean like all the way through her body?

4.70 star(s) 128 Votes