Sethtos

Donor
Jun 29, 2019
Orange fuse - wires - black fuse. You need not just take it but place on panel from left in that order. After just activate the terminal in upper right corner. If you do it wrong first time but right second - it activated DP scene.
tanke you so mutch

Sethtos

Donor
Jun 29, 2019
Quick question
Is the previous scene with the bear still in the game?
you mean pic 2? yes go in communikation
room, in aut in aut in aut..... take a rest ...., dies one of the first from many nice scenes

Last edited:

Sethtos

Donor
Jun 29, 2019
is ther a warklthro anywehre, not for sex secne for at the moment i have big problem in the Vens, i was over all, i usw fire by spiders,---- but now nothing more onlie, a hint go to the vent....

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Orange fuse - wires - black fuse. You need not just take it but place on panel from left in that order. After just activate the terminal in upper right corner. If you do it wrong first time but right second - it activated DP scene.
Is there even anything in game that hints at the order? Or is it purely trial and error? If it's the latter I would recommend changing that, because it's just not fun.

Temparo

May 6, 2017
I don't suppose that dialogue mod is going to be updated, is it? It makes the scenes a lot hotter than they already are. Plus it currently blocks the new Jesora content if installed as is.

RatherDevious

Jan 29, 2018
I don't suppose that dialogue mod is going to be updated, is it? It makes the scenes a lot hotter than they already are. Plus it currently blocks the new Jesora content if installed as is.
Not sure if that last comment is a good thing or bad thing. :unsure:

The mod's a bit on the backburner (it was a hobby thing to begin with) but I touch it up every blue moon. Nowhere near update worthy I feel, but it's moving all things considered.

Temparo

May 6, 2017
Not sure if that last comment is a good thing or bad thing. :unsure:
Wasn't meant to be good or bad, it was just curiosity on my part. I still love how this game is going, I just also liked having the mod add that little extra bit to enhance the experience. Like putting hot fudge on ice-cream.

SmiffyHallo

Aug 2, 2017
For what it's worth I love the mod.
I do have one suggestion though: In your mod when the prison gorillas or whatever they are get an erection Tali goes "...?" Which is fine the first time. So how about she goes "Oh Keelah, not this again" or something on subsequent visits? Just throwing that out there.

Also, love the game. Its, how you say, hot as fuck.

Or, to be crude: Extremely wank worthy.

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado
Jul 26, 2020
For what it's worth I love the mod.
I do have one suggestion though: In your mod when the prison gorillas or whatever they are get an erection Tali goes "...?" Which is fine the first time. So how about she goes "Oh Keelah, not this again" or something on subsequent visits? Just throwing that out there.

Also, love the game. Its, how you say, hot as fuck.

Or, to be crude: Extremely wank worthy.
i'm with this guy, the mod was really nice

plmlp

Aug 13, 2021
Are there any other games very similar to this (ignoring tentacular). I just love the concept, art and gameplay and want something very similar.

4.70 star(s) 128 Votes