Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
I'm stuck at the part that says "explore the vents" what do I do?
That entry is shown from entering the vents to the end of the current release's progression, so check the guides linked in the OP for any optional scenes you might have missed or wherever you might be within the vents chapter.

Unknown127

Apr 15, 2023
That entry is shown from entering the vents to the end of the current release's progression, so check the guides linked in the OP for any optional scenes you might have missed or wherever you might be within the vents chapter.
when I come out it says "search of answers in pool location" doses that I'm that the end of the games current version?

zephyertheproto

Apr 18, 2023
so uh....when i am in the vents near the mass of stuff near where nyun is captured by the vent bugs (i already saved her) is there nothing pass there yet or am i just being dumb? also the map shows a hallway in the insect sector yet i cant go in it? also how do i obtain more poison cells i know how to make poison yet theres no indicator for it in the labs terminal

Last edited:

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
so uh....when i am in the vents near the mass of stuff near where nyun is captured by the vent bugs (i already saved her) is there nothing pass there yet or am i just being dumb? also the map shows a hallway in the insect sector yet i cant go in it? also how do i obtain more poison cells i know how to make poison yet theres no indicator for it in the labs terminal
The flesh wall near the Nyun and bugs vent not removable for now - it will open the way to next vents part. The hallway is another part of insect sector I'll use to expand. Poison cells can't be done yet - it will use for flesh wall clean.

Maxanan

Apr 15, 2020
The flesh wall near the Nyun and bugs vent not removable for now - it will open the way to next vents part. The hallway is another part of insect sector I'll use to expand. Poison cells can't be done yet - it will use for flesh wall clean.
Hey, _Messman_, an idea came to mind: what if the event to save Nyun will be repeated? For example, every time we send her on a mission, there is a chance that she will be kidnapped and we will go to save her. Again. Or not us. Let's say AMI will go to the rescue (if she is also on a mission along the way, well, or we will ask her), which will result in another game fragment for her, where she can also (or not) be kidnapped :В
And one more thing: is there a significant difference at what point we save Nyun? Maybe if we delay, then after the rescue, she, like Tali, will be with the egg? And AMI will have to carry out their operation already with her.

• Angry
Reactions: looseylucy

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Hey, _Messman_, an idea came to mind: what if the event to save Nyun will be repeated? For example, every time we send her on a mission, there is a chance that she will be kidnapped and we will go to save her. Again. Or not us. Let's say AMI will go to the rescue (if she is also on a mission along the way, well, or we will ask her), which will result in another game fragment for her, where she can also (or not) be kidnapped :В
And one more thing: is there a significant difference at what point we save Nyun? Maybe if we delay, then after the rescue, she, like Tali, will be with the egg? And AMI will have to carry out their operation already with her.
Go to save Nyun is in plans, as well as Nyun+AMI scenes. There is no actual difference with delay in first Nyun rescue really. Original idea was like you described, I even made different renders for it, and if you was not so fast - it game over for Nyun. But just before release we discussed it with RatherDevious and he persuaded me to spare asari. I'm still thinking to add some noticalbe consequences here at least.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
I'm still thinking to add some noticalbe consequences here at least.
Since there's no indication of her being mission critical but she does feature in the bar maybe add a curable "unavailable" state which can also be re-used in future content if you send her to gather materials and things go sideways. The exact nature can be tuned to the content you want to add: maybe she just sulks and refuses to do anything until you take her to the bar and buy her a drink. Maybe you need to craft a cure using various scavenged materials. Maybe AMI just keeps her in an isolation cell for a few days to clear out all remnants of the infestation. Or, you know, she gets horny and you go screw some bugs together.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Necreonlord4

Paran69

Feb 24, 2018
messman you have to improve the possibility to use the drink that you make in the vents (the one who improve lewdness) for example in the bar with the crew.
First time like a mistake made by Tali, the other times with an high level of lewdeness Tali gives the drink to the crew intentionally……

Last edited:
Reactions: GH057ts

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
messman you have to improve the possibility to use the drink that you make in the vents (the one who improve lewdness) for example in the bar with the crew.
First time like a mistake made by Tali, the other times with an high level of lewdeness Tali gives the drink to the crew intentionally……
This can be one of possible option for next update scenes trigger.

Reactions: Paran69

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
will tali get new armour?
I made suit for new event in bar and just finished some scenes with it. It will kind of evening dress. Another "battle" suit also in plans, but it harder to implement due to big amount of content with usual armor. It means new armor will requires some special conditions to use in certain events (like this in bar) or tons of content for each encounter.
bar1.jpg

4.70 star(s) 128 Votes