Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Did we get that "futa disabled" option with AMI yet? I'm not talking about a skip scene option (because that means it still happens, I still need to skip content) but a disable option like at the beginning of the game with that Asari. Seems like a very simple thing, "Here, take a shot, with this syringe" cured.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: BrowserMan

Talilover

Oct 29, 2018
Did we get that "futa disabled" option with AMI yet? I'm not talking about a skip scene option (because that means it still happens, I still need to skip content) but a disable option like at the beginning of the game with that Asari. Seems like a very simple thing, "Here, take a shot, with this syringe" cured.
You realize that thing with the Asari you're describing is just a skip scene thing and doesn't disable the content right? The number one way to disable the futa content is to not click any options that explicitly state will be futa content (y)

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
You realize that thing with the Asari you're describing is just a skip scene thing and doesn't disable the content right? The number one way to disable the futa content is to not click any options that explicitly state will be futa content (y)
Er yeah, thank you for explaining the point I'VE just made. We CAN avoid it by not clicking after you are warned, good job. You don't get that warning when you get impregnated by the alien though, do you.. Something that is seemingly completely unrelated. You don't find out that it is in fact futa content until your forced to have it happen to you, later, after the fact. Next?

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Just give some time to make another scenes for it. I could just do the button "remove the egg by other way" but what the point if there is no animation for other way? If I said I'll do the scene - thats mean I'll do it anyway.

Moury

Sep 12, 2021
Just give some time to make another scenes for it. I could just do the button "remove the egg by other way" but what the point if there is no animation for other way? If I said I'll do the scene - thats mean I'll do it anyway.
Will it be possible to leave the egg inside yourself?

Reactions: Necreonlord4

Droeloe554

Sep 20, 2022
How to make the main character voluntarily enter the cage with the monkeys and have a group sex there. I understand that you don't need to block the cage for 10 pieces of equipment at the beginning of the game, but what after that? I saw this scene in the gallery and wanted to reproduce it already in the plot, but I don't understand how to come to this (

arjunazuluna

May 25, 2018
How to make the main character voluntarily enter the cage with the monkeys and have a group sex there. I understand that you don't need to block the cage for 10 pieces of equipment at the beginning of the game, but what after that? I saw this scene in the gallery and wanted to reproduce it already in the plot, but I don't understand how to come to this (
tease them until they fuck you silly, after that you repair the lock so they do not escape. when you are corrupt enough you get the dp option in the menu

4.70 star(s) 128 Votes