_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
A plan to incorporate the Gallery mod
Actually I cooperating with mod creator, but we are not like working together. He doesn't have to follow my updates shedule and he making the gallery mod update when he able to. Otherwise, I need to find the time to do it myself at the expense of the amount of content. Till he is continues to do his part - this is fair compromise for me to concentrate on other things. If he stops - I'll find another way.

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
maybe i already asked but there will be in the future other quarian characters? like Daro xen or original characters?(also fan character like the rocker quarian)
Yes, I imported some quarian model from Unity and wanted to adapt it for nsfw content like adding naked body etc. But Big Johnson shared his quarian models recently and this problem got solved itself.

LittleTiger

Jul 22, 2021
Yes, next vants sector will be focused on it. Also I want to extend big lizard part.
Okay. Speaking of the next update, can you update your game's front page if you have time? When I first stumbled into your hidden gem of a game, the description and the few boring pictures made me almost ignore it entirely. I said to myself at the time "Fuck it, I have time. Plus, I like Mass Effect", and so I downloaded it, and then played it. No offense, but your awful front page does not do your game justice. Who knows how many people didn't give your game a chance because of the description and the pictures. Your game is great!

Jun 26, 2020
Okay. Speaking of the next update, can you update your game's front page if you have time?
Gonna agree here. A few images of the “action” sequences are probably gonna draw more people in. I skipped this for months bc of those pics and wish I’d known how great it was before then.

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Okay. Speaking of the next update, can you update your game's front page if you have time? When I first stumbled into your hidden gem of a game, the description and the few boring pictures made me almost ignore it entirely. I said to myself at the time "Fuck it, I have time. Plus, I like Mass Effect", and so I downloaded it, and then played it. No offense, but your awful front page does not do your game justice. Who knows how many people didn't give your game a chance because of the description and the pictures. Your game is great!
Yeah, I always forget abt it because I didn't have high hopes for initial release and tbh then I was afraid to show much pictures thinking ppl would see them and skip the game without trying. :HideThePain: With next update I'll add some more pictures at least.

4.70 star(s) 128 Votes