Talilover

Oct 29, 2018
The Pilgrimage [v1.7] [Messman] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v1.65 -> v1.7 [412 MB]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
Yeah this seems to have broke my shit, nothing in the party section worked so Ill try just downloaded the whole game again

KurtisK2007

Apr 2, 2022
After clearing the webbing out, I am stuck on where to go even tho the quest says explore the vents, what am i missing?

Incognito Mandrill

Jan 18, 2022
How do I unlock the red varren scenes?
I got the bone from prison, but when I interact with the crates in docking bay and the only options are attack/leave

tsg123

Jun 10, 2017
how do you share special drink with Nyum? not the one she found but the one you crafted. I can't seem to find the drinking buttom.

tsg123

Jun 10, 2017
how do you share special drink with Nyum? not the one she found but the one you crafted. I can't seem to find the drinking buttom.
NVM I figured it out. you have to sent the robot lady to gather resources to share a drink with nyum

Dec 21, 2019
OH, I did not even know if this one did it, I have not played it yet, but yeah, some sexy looking indoctrinated women going around, it's be like my Cereborgs or Terrorbots from the Anaxverse. But, yeah, you might be right. If someone did it, they might not know how to do it well enough to scratch my itch! Mwa ha ha ha! Well, even this is does not have that, it is marked as Corruption, so let us hope it's real corruption fetish stuff where the good become evil, and not just 'sexual liberation' where the women decide sex is enjoyable lol which is not corrupt at all!
What a tangent. "Good become evil" lol corruption here usually means the sexual kind, not becoming a sith lord. Corruption is not synonymous with enslavement.

It's not sexual liberation either, if anything they're less free and more easily influenced by anyone and anything that turns them on. Also in this game Tali spends a little time literally locked in cages.

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
" Little cage anal scene. Available only for non-lewd Tali. Can be triggers in second day if Tali steal tech part and go rest. "
I cannot trigger this scene no matter what I do. My lewd level is on max (200+) and I did the stealing tech part action from the box and then went to rest. Either nothing happens or I get a default fight/submit choice.
"Available only for non-lewd Tali" - it means lewd level must be < 25

Last edited:

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
I have the same problem, I was drinking at the bar, but there was no Wedding event
Drink first - it triggers vorcha scene in bar. If you come back and drink again - it wll trigger elcor scene where you need to tease him. Next just follow the elcor - find him and convince to "try again". If you saw the scene with chair - it the right way. After you need to take shower - it triggers the next event. But you need to close hatch with bugs also. After elcor come with proposal - accept or not, after this just rest some days.

kollizzium

Mar 3, 2018
Hey, _Messman_ . My 1st post here (sry btw, my english is not the best).
Wanted to say thank you. Your game, as for me, the best or one of the best I have ever seen in this genre :love:.
Just have 1 question. Will you update in a future Tali's reaction by click on her in different places?
Maybe with some nudity and *extra* reactions depending on place where she was clicked or smthg like that...

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Hey, _Messman_ . My 1st post here (sry btw, my english is not the best).
Wanted to say thank you. Your game, as for me, the best or one of the best I have ever seen in this genre :love:.
Just have 1 question. Will you update in a future Tali's reaction by click on her in different places?
Maybe with some nudity and *extra* reactions depending on place where she was clicked or smthg like that...
Thank you. Yes, I will add more variations on click.

elcid

Jun 5, 2017
Drink first - it triggers vorcha scene in bar. If you come back and drink again - it wll trigger elcor scene where you need to tease him. Next just follow the elcor - find him and convince to "try again". If you saw the scene with chair - it the right way. After you need to take shower - it triggers the next event. But you need to close hatch with bugs also. After elcor come with proposal - accept or not, after this just rest some days.
hey, i tried that, but do you need a certain level of lewd to "try again"? because so far, nothing.

kurwa99

Jan 20, 2018
I updated the gallery (v1.2) and added the new scenes. Paste the gallery.rpa-file inside ThePilgrimage-x.x/game folder.

• Edit 29.08.2022 -> reuploaded file due to bugfix
  • Edit 26.09.2022 -> added new scenes (v1.3)
  • Edit 06.10.2022 -> reuploaded file due to bugfix
  • Edit 20.10.2022 -> reuploaded file due to bugfix (unren)
  • Edit 31.10.2022 -> added new and adjusted old scenes (v1.4)
  • Edit 09.12.2022 -> added new scenes (v1.5)
  • Edit 15.01.2023 -> added new animations (v1.55)
  • Edit 25.02.2023 -> added new scenes (v1.6)
  • Edit 08.04.2023 -> added new scenes (v1.65)
Are you gonna update the galery mod anytime soon ?

Eddit sry did not read close enough and thought the galery was still on 1.2. regardless i hope you update it soon

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 128 Votes