Xill

Jan 10, 2018
i want to play the game from start but i don't know how to delete all my save's i deleted the game and installed again but that's didn't work
You can just press Start instead of Load lol.

If you really want to delete your saves, go to the save menu, put your mouse above a save and press the "delete" key on the keyboard.

Tezel

Nov 6, 2018
Just had a few days without WiFi so I ended up playing through this and I really enjoyed it. The writing and visuals are great and the gameplay doesn't feel like a chore or unrewarding.
One question though, I'm at the vents and I can't create any more poison bombs. I can combine 2 eggs but the counter never goes up from 0 so I can't progress further into the vents.
Is this a bug or is this the current end of content?

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
i want to play the game from start but i don't know how to delete all my save's i deleted the game and installed again but that's didn't work
All your saves store in "C:\Users\<your user name>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\ThePilgrimage-<some-number>" folder and another copy of saves store in game folder "game/saves", you should delete in both places.

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Just had a few days without WiFi so I ended up playing through this and I really enjoyed it. The writing and visuals are great and the gameplay doesn't feel like a chore or unrewarding.
One question though, I'm at the vents and I can't create any more poison bombs. I can combine 2 eggs but the counter never goes up from 0 so I can't progress further into the vents.
Is this a bug or is this the current end of content?
Not possible now to remove second flesh wall, that's why I didn't make the poison bomb craft possibility. Now working on next vent sector.

QWERTacus09

May 13, 2023
How do I play this? Because I've been struggling to figure out like what apps and settings exactly?I already was trying joiplay.couldn't get it to work though...

thatong20772

Feb 22, 2023
been having trouble with the spider part, I cleared the webs in the vents made alot of flame charges and poisons but it keeps saying explore the vents. has anyone made it past that part that can help me please?

Mantis---

Mar 23, 2022
been having trouble with the spider part, I cleared the webs in the vents made alot of flame charges and poisons but it keeps saying explore the vents. has anyone made it past that part that can help me please?
Thats the end of the main story for now. You can check the changelog for other recently released content NOT in the vents

Gerey

Jun 30, 2020
It's just a cannon and not a game in general, there are no words, are you the best developer, only one question in the next update will there be content with monkeys or only ventilation?

Talilover

Oct 29, 2018
Apes have much attention already for last two updates. Next will be with new vent sector and varrens game over+
Agreed, while imo none of their scenes have been bad the apes have really been getting the lions share for a while. The merc stuff this update was a real breath of fresh air and while I'll never say no to more I think they're also in a comfy spot for now.

Not the biggest fan of bug stuff but if you plan on doing a similar thing with a beast den to escape from for the varrens that sounds great. Do you plan on eventually having a similar concept for most enemy types, like the watchmen or lizards?

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Agreed, while imo none of their scenes have been bad the apes have really been getting the lions share for a while. The merc stuff this update was a real breath of fresh air and while I'll never say no to more I think they're also in a comfy spot for now.

Not the biggest fan of bug stuff but if you plan on doing a similar thing with a beast den to escape from for the varrens that sounds great. Do you plan on eventually having a similar concept for most enemy types, like the watchmen or lizards?
Next vent sector I will done the different way, and there will be xenomorph hunting hanging around. And yes, the most of monsters will have their game over+ part.

Maxanan

Apr 15, 2020
Hello author! A couple of things got me interested:
1) We can lose depravity with the help of a special COCKtail, but will it be possible to quickly gain depravity? Or is she farming only at the expense of enemies?
2) How long (in terms of story) do you want to make the game. I remember that you talked about the moon on the map and missions on it. So, where are we at, roughly? Suppose passed the plot by 20%.
Thanks for the game, looking forward to the next update!

4.70 star(s) 128 Votes