Papertrail013

Apr 8, 2023
Do any of you have a recommendation for a game like this? I've already finished everything so far (even different routes). I'm now forced to wait for the next update, and I can't find anything as good as the pilgrimage.
While you wait for a new update on this cyber fuck dolls by ape studios was good and the closest I can think of in terms of quality. Honestly it's not as hot as this one but it's good.

haifman

Jan 14, 2021
Hi everybody!
help me please?
i'm stuck on the "explore the vents" mission i can't get past the dark area, the only thing i can do is get caught in a cocoon and wait for rescue or go upstairs trying to collect parts of the glory hole scene. what am I doing wrong?
my saves are in the attachment
Thank you!

ktosiek84

Jun 13, 2019
Game is amazing but:
This game needs more boobs tbh, there are very little scenes where we get a clear view and not just a nipple poking through some shreded suit. Take the bar party scenes for example, the dress looks amazing but it just begged to have those tits out at some point at least once.
Anyway that was my 2 cents, great work and looking forward to future updates as always.

Reactions: _Messman_

Maxanan

Apr 15, 2020
Spitting an idea out there, but what about a mini game for after Tali has been drinking at the bar she tries to wander back to the med bay and we have to guide her there?
What if you try something else? For example, a more classic option: a drinking game! Rock, scissors, paper, or just trying not to get drunk before the enemy. We will conditionally play with the crew, in case of victory we will receive ammunition or materials, in case of defeat, well, segs. Perhaps even special lines and scenes for fighting enemies while drunk!
Oh, dreams, dreams...

FemboyButtslut

Jan 7, 2022
Do any of you have a recommendation for a game like this? I've already finished everything so far (even different routes). I'm now forced to wait for the next update, and I can't find anything as good as the pilgrimage.
Ashoka in Exile is the closest thing I know to a game of this standard. There are many games that use ren'ply like this, but not many come with the same content and gameplay style

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Ashoka in Exile is the closest thing I know to a game of this standard. There are many games that use ren'ply like this, but not many come with the same content and gameplay style
Thanks for the suggestion, I really like the strong monster tilt in this and am looking for more of the same, even if it's just orcs or zombies or something silly, I guess, long as it has the same kind of vibe.

Reactions: masMalkar

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Man,quite a journey Tali is having on this game,and i must say,we probably are enjoying it way more than we should.It is funny to notoce and say that maybe this is one of the few games where the heroine does learn the potential of using her pussy to solve problems.Cant wait to see what is Messman next idea for her missadventures...

Talilover

Oct 29, 2018
Thanks for the suggestion, I really like the strong monster tilt in this and am looking for more of the same, even if it's just orcs or zombies or something silly, I guess, long as it has the same kind of vibe.
Well then tbh I'm not sure why they recommended Ahsoka in exile then, the game has pretty insane animation quality for sure but nothing about it is even remotely similar to this game (baring that the animation quality is really all the game has going for it to begin with). You mention wanting strong monster actions and some things I can think of off the top of my head are some Kinetic Novels called "creature inside the ship", which essentially have the same exact plot as this game about hot chicks stumbling across a dialect ship and getting fucked silly by some weird monster things. There's also "Bioasshard Arena" which is essentially a clunky resident evil 5 with sex animations

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Well then tbh I'm not sure why they recommended Ahsoka in exile then, the game has pretty insane animation quality for sure but nothing about it is even remotely similar to this game (baring that the animation quality is really all the game has going for it to begin with). You mention wanting strong monster actions and some things I can think of off the top of my head are some Kinetic Novels called "creature inside the ship", which essentially have the same exact plot as this game about hot chicks stumbling across a dialect ship and getting fucked silly by some weird monster things. There's also "Bioasshard Arena" which is essentially a clunky resident evil 5 with sex animations
Yeah I checked the game out and while it's great in its own way, you're right that it's nothing at all like this involving monsters. I don't mind kinetic novels. I'll check out creature inside the ship. Do you have any other recommendations along these lines? Thanks a ton.

I also played Bioasshard already, but it was a really long time ago back when the sewers was it so I'll give it a look now. I've been meaning to anyway.

Talilover

Oct 29, 2018
Yeah I checked the game out and while it's great in its own way, you're right that it's nothing at all like this involving monsters. I don't mind kinetic novels. I'll check out creature inside the ship. Do you have any other recommendations along these lines? Thanks a ton.

I also played Bioasshard already, but it was a really long time ago back when the sewers was it so I'll give it a look now. I've been meaning to anyway.
Assuming you mean monster on girl action here and there a few more I can think off
Karryns Prison- Has monsters in the form of orcs, goblins, lizardmen, slime, yeti, and werewolfs. Has the added bonus of being a decent game too
Kingdom of deception- Purely orcs but a decent story with a female lead possibly being corrupted.
Ambrosia- Jap rpg maker game, actually haven't played it that much myself but lotta folks say it's premiere (only a little bit of monster action I think tho)

Those are all the games I can personally think of to recommend, you can try searching the latest updates with tags you like tho (there's a monster tag for example)

4.70 star(s) 127 Votes