_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Hotfix for version 1.8
No bugs report so I fixed something myself. Lewd increase was missed in some new scenes, grenade and fire charge now will consume in boss fight. And I changed the quests description after discovering the second vents part, because for last three updates people continue asking how to done the quest "Explore the vents" after they reach game end.

Unzip and move to ThePilgrimage/game folder with rewrite.

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Thanks for the game, I found some detail there that suppresses NOISE, there is a secret room, it is on the map of the insect sector + you led new mutants in the hatch, I can already imagine what will happen if the game weighs 40 GB, there will be Chic with game, and cassena and mini game, I wanted to ask you something to add there, the map is called Undefined . new mutant can be found can be found on the map next sector. Mini Boss isn't bad, but what's a boss to do? That previous Aligator,
In room with bear will be entrance to new area where bear as mini boss. Big croc also will have it own arc. I hope I understood you correct.

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
Go to the lab, send Nyun and AMI (in this order, just to be sure) to collect resources, then check the cameras on the orange screen until you see a frog moving in the vents, switch between the cameras to see the frog coming towards you, after three times the frog invades the lab. With a high enough alert level, a second frog will join the first a few turns after the start of the combat.
How do you send them to collect resources?

Edit: found out how I can send Nyun for resources, but not AMI.

Last edited:

Zacattack568

Oct 29, 2017
When I downloaded it from GoFile, I recieved the following error when extracting:

"E:\RPG\2. The Classic's\ThePilgrimage-1.8-pc.zip
Unexpected end of data
Data error : ThePilgrimage-1.8-pc\game\archive.rpa"

It was missing two main folders - not sure if this is a mistake or intended

Treyyyy

Feb 28, 2022
How many futa scenes are there 2? 3? That futa scene in that image looked amazing so hopefully there’s atleast like 2 lol

KorsaroKhan

May 12, 2018
Also there is a facehugger scene apparently that triggers with one Egg nest. Can't find it and I check every egg nest.

Filos

Sep 2, 2018
How do you send them to collect resources?

Edit: found out how I can send Nyun for resources, but not AMI.
This is another feature that has been introduced a few patches ago, I think you should unlock it as you progress your exploration. Sorry that I can't help you more, it's been months since I've done it.

Reactions: TheGodUncle

Talilover

Oct 29, 2018
Has the gallery download link been updated to version 1.8?
No, which brings me the thing I randomly felt like winging about. It's starting to get a lil annoying waiting for a third party to update a mod for something that really should just be a feature of the game. I think the dev has also said they haven't even considered working on a gallery because a mod covers it which is kinda...meh

Bug stuff isn't really my thing and tbh neither are the vent sections so I kinda just a had a passing curiosity for the new scenes at best, the training ground stuff was nice tho so hoping for even more stuff to be done there

4.70 star(s) 128 Votes