KorsaroKhan

May 12, 2018
I actually think the anim quality is pretty good, although I would love to see some cameos from other ME characters.
Would be nice if they were smoother though, but that probably would take a lot more time. Also would be nice to have more AMI scenes with Tali and/or Nyun. I also wonder how far in development it is. Like in terms of the story and possibe monsters.

killer300

May 11, 2019
Can we just have Vorcha pay Tali a visit while she is showering? would be great! and the party scene have vorcha and the other guy tag team her as well. lol

GH057ts

Jun 21, 2020
Now, it remains to wait: appearances of squad members for Tali, more animations with a Turian girl (including monsters attacking her), animation of a Turian girl's fight with Tali.
There was such a thought. What if a Turian girl becomes a stormtrooper in our team? If we take her with us, then the rest of the team will come up with "their" training.

Big-E

Jan 25, 2020
search for answers in pool location is it possible to move past this or is this as far as it goes for now, also yes preg content would be amazing in this

Reactions: darkblane257

Big-E

Jan 25, 2020
This is such a good game. So, what are your thoughts on this game #2 I keep reading about? When do you hope to have that one out and about?
bin loving the games and its updates so far looking forward to seeing how it will develop, at the part with the vents and pool area right now so far I think this is the end of the current questline

Reactions: _Messman_
May 1, 2022
Hotfix for version 1.8
No bugs report so I fixed something myself. Lewd increase was missed in some new scenes, grenade and fire charge now will consume in boss fight. And I changed the quests description after discovering the second vents part, because for last three updates people continue asking how to done the quest "Explore the vents" after they reach game end.

Unzip and move to ThePilgrimage/game folder with rewrite.
when I explored the spider's lair, I came across a room and in a box of naish attachments, then I went to the laboratory, and repaired the attachments, went to the ventilation holes, and immediately the room opened up to me, and there is a cascade. I can't complete this mission ( Return to the pirates and ask about Nyun )

4.70 star(s) 128 Votes