big_shl0m0

Jul 13, 2023
Great game, stupid hot and pretty anal heavy, just the way God intended.
My big question is, will Tali get her ass penetraded by 2 (or more?) dicks/tentacles at once?
Vorcha sparring scene could use a DAP-finish after the regular ass ravaging.
Or prison apes stretching her ass to its limits.

WakabaTho

Aug 10, 2018
What are you supposed to do in "Explore vents" quest? Im just in a infinite limbo in that vent with alien and eggs.

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
What are you supposed to do in "Explore vents" quest? Im just in a infinite limbo in that vent with alien and eggs.
I fixed quests notification in last hotfix. Second part of vents exactly the infinite maze with random events for now.

Nighty31

May 29, 2020
1. Is that a bug, that Tali's Lust Level does not grow in ape's dungeon, no matter how much she get fucked?
2. Is there any plans for Tali to grow the belly for real, not eggs in her ass?

Nighty31

May 29, 2020
Can you imagine amount of work to adapt all scenes?
Oh i do. I needed to clarify, that i meant it as bad ends/game overs with "classic" invasive alien pregnancy. Something like "you couldn't escape ape's dungeon for too long, so now you're pregnant and can't get out til birth" (bad end) or "lizards fucked you so much, you willingly followed them in their nest, where they will lay their eggs in your womb for the rest of your life" (game over).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Necreonlord4

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
Oh i do. I needed to clarify, that i meant it as bad ends/game overs with "classic" invasive alien pregnancy. Something like "you couldn't escape ape's dungeon for too long, so now you're pregnant and can't get out til birth" (bad end) or "lizards fucked you so much, you willingly followed them in their nest, where they will lay their eggs in your womb for the rest of your life" (game over).
Similar endings exist already.

4.70 star(s) 128 Votes