drdoor1234

Jul 7, 2023
messman
Man playing this game different ways never gets old. But got to say the bug scenes are spot on. Hope you consider making a game over plus with the flying bugs or the slug though. I could see you making some killer content with them. But again this game is unique, 10/10!!!

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
messman
Man playing this game different ways never gets old. But got to say the bug scenes are spot on. Hope you consider making a game over plus with the flying bugs or the slug though. I could see you making some killer content with them. But again this game is unique, 10/10!!!
I have some interesting idea for slug game over+. I would prefer to keep it in secret but it looks not possible due to really huge amount of content necessary to make for thing I have in mind. But anyway I think ppl will like it.

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
What's the difference between normal and compressed files?
Compressed version contains compressed pictures, that mean it less quality(some details are more blurry). But tbh mostly you don't notice it if not stare on each render just to find the difference. So, if full size version takes hours to download or you save space on your PC better use compressed one.

Reactions: Papertrail013

shap

May 4, 2020
Game still in development. Hard to say how much content will be added, but I will try to not make game size bigger than 10gb in it final version. All ideas I didn't made for this game I'll transfer to next chapter.
GOOD) how much animated content game have?

4.70 star(s) 128 Votes