May 1, 2022
Game still in development. Hard to say how much content will be added, but I will try to not make game size bigger than 10gb in it final version. All ideas I didn't made for this game I'll transfer to next chapter.
It turns out like this, you plan to complete the game up to 10 GB, then you move on to another chapter, and the other chapter is an Adventure, like an action game, it will be similar to Fallout, I think, you answered me before, (Yes, I plan to implement an adventure, after completing this game) I personally want to tell you not to worry about how much the game weighs, now games weigh from 40 to 120GB, I wish you to complete the first project, and wish you to complete the other project that you planned. Hello Messman

May 1, 2022
Hello Messman , I forgot to ask you what the new game will be called, for example ( The Pilgrimage 2 ) or it will be called a new name, but you haven’t thought about the name of the game yet.

Rowdy422

Sep 9, 2023
Just wanted to say, thanks for all the hard work you do dev! There is such a shortage of good Mass Effect content, you're basically single-handedly keeping my interest in the series alive...and also single-handed XD I can't imagine how big things are going to pop off when ME5 comes out.

May 1, 2022
New crew scenes, new special enemy alpha-creep (white hair version of rat guy from first anal scene) which will be the source of important craft ingredient. And now I also making scenes for old events like bear and tentacles.
The main course is e, and for an appetizer + dessert))) ;) , Tranquilizer don't forget to add

Dopestfish

Feb 8, 2021
I'm not sure I get how the next content works - there are no more updates and there's being a chapter 2 made right?

May 1, 2022
Next update in start of october. I took week vacation after last release and this one comes little bit later. Chapter 2 is only in stage of planning, no actual announcement.
that's right, you have to love yourself, and Chapter 2 will be released after the new year, if the game ends in October, then Chapter 2 will be after the new year, because there will be December after December January, and after the holidays then there will be Chapter 2, if you think about it like that, Holidays will begin in December + January

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
I used to be able to fine an android port but can't seem to find one anymore. Played some of the scenes on browser site and wow it will definitely be one of my favourite games if not the favourite!

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
I have some interesting idea for slug game over+. I would prefer to keep it in secret but it looks not possible due to really huge amount of content necessary to make for thing I have in mind. But anyway I think ppl will like it.
Ill personally look forward to the Slug gameover+ since that has the potential for some very spicy stuff.

Will there be anything involving the alien in the vents as well in terms of game over+ or is what we have now kind of as far as it will go?

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Ill personally look forward to the Slug gameover+ since that has the potential for some very spicy stuff.

Will there be anything involving the alien in the vents as well in terms of game over+ or is what we have now kind of as far as it will go?
I wouldn't mind being able to use tranquilizers on it and keeping it as a pet or reduce the mind control aspect of it and let it just plow Tali for a while or make some slug babies.

I wonder if we would be able to tame the Red Varren at some point in the future, having a loyal guard dog would be nice when you forget to purge the turret or lead you back to his den to play with the pack. ;)

There are all kinds of kinky things that could be done, just have to wait and see what the Dev does.

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022

I want to make game over+ for all enemies but afraid it made the game size really big. Xenomorph in plans, but in end of line. Now the closest one is slugs or lizards. For lizards I want to make something close to Legends of Krystal type of gameplay, where Tali gets in kind of tribal society. This game over+ will happen through run away event with big croc which is main lizard in game.

May 1, 2022
I want to make game over+ for all enemies but afraid it made the game size really big. Xenomorph in plans, but in end of line. Now the closest one is slugs or lizards. For lizards I want to make something close to Legends of Krystal type of gameplay, where Tali gets in kind of tribal society. This game over+ will happen through run away event with big croc which is main lizard in game.
Don’t worry about memory, the main thing is enjoyment, and as for memory, we have a place, high, the game weighs 40GB of memory or 60GB of memory, the main thing is to get pleasure from the game, Hello Messman , tranquilizers -- don't forget to put Monkeys for Gorilla and other mutants, including against pirates, it will be interesting to watch

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
Looking forward to seeing what you have in mind for the slugs as it could add some very interesting animation and content to the endless maze section

4.70 star(s) 128 Votes