_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Does anyone have any advice for Joiplay? None of the games I've tried on it lately work. They show loading game briefly before going back to the main joiplay menu.
There is some link for joiplay update from my discord channel to make it work. Mb it helps you.

malicardy

Feb 6, 2019
There is some link for joiplay update from my discord channel to make it work. Mb it helps you.
Google Drive
Hey I appreciate it!

I actually managed to get it working, and I'll post it here for anyone else who might have the same problem.

So I used a version from the joiplay patron, not the latest, but one full release back. Then I made sure when I was unzipping the folders of the games not to use the android unzip tool, but instead use the 7zipper app. Then everything worked with no issues. Hope that helps!

May 1, 2022
Hello Messman, I wanted to ask you if it will affect the development of game projects, the fact is that the Unity campaign wants to improve their program + and they want to change the price + new rules, the fact is that the Unity campaign has already set a deadline for the developers , and the creators are trying to have time to complete what they have in mind, + having a plan for future projects, and then, unexpectedly, the Unity campaign got down to business. If we start making new games, there will already be relevant new rules from the Unity campaign?

GGG3BBB

Jun 1, 2023
Hello Messman, I wanted to ask you if it will affect the development of game projects, the fact is that the Unity campaign wants to improve their program + and they want to change the price + new rules, the fact is that the Unity campaign has already set a deadline for the developers , and the creators are trying to have time to complete what they have in mind, + having a plan for future projects, and then, unexpectedly, the Unity campaign got down to business. If we start making new games, there will already be relevant new rules from the Unity campaign?
This isn't a paid game so I don't think it matters.

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
I dont make game on Unity. I planned it before but in the end decide to use simple RenPy. Tbh I respect Unity and UE devs, but dont see the point to use it if you solo developer. This engines are for team work, and if dont have testers, programmers who will optimise and fix bugs all the time - game development will take forever.

If you want my opinion abt Unity policy - it stupid, but nowadays corpos are spitting on people very often. Most of devs I talked with planing switch to UE. But no guarantees UE will make the same thing after a year or two waited till gather devs-refugees in their hands. Cyberpunk future is much closer then we expected :LOL: This can be the end of indie games edge started drastically some years ago. Corpos can't allow so much money past their pockets.

May 1, 2022
I dont make game on Unity. I planned it before but in the end decide to use simple RenPy. Tbh I respect Unity and UE devs, but dont see the point to use it if you solo developer. This engines are for team work, and if dont have testers, programmers who will optimise and fix bugs all the time - game development will take forever.

If you want my opinion abt Unity policy - it stupid, but nowadays corpos are spitting on people very often. Most of devs I talked with planing switch to UE. But no guarantees UE will make the same thing after a year or two waited till gather devs-refugees in their hands. Cyberpunk future is much closer then we expected :LOL: This can be the end of indie games edge started drastically some years ago. Corpos can't allow so much money past their pockets.
I just heard that these creators are stirring things up, so I just asked, UE 5 , Yes, it’s gorgeous, especially graphic, and as for Cyberpunk 2077, the game is terrible, they cut everything and now they’re driving like they didn’t cut it + there are rumors about a sequel to Cyberpunk 2 2077, but these are just rumors, and they’re just muddying the Unity Campaign, and about the Group, what you listed, this can be done by one programmer if he has direct hands + knows how it all works and how it works, yes, there are such programmers who created games alone, the games are named after the name, but they have already released the game, Hello Messman , thanks for answering

Mantis---

Mar 23, 2022
I just heard that these creators are stirring things up, so I just asked, UE 5 , Yes, it’s gorgeous, especially graphic, and as for Cyberpunk 2077, the game is terrible, they cut everything and now they’re driving like they didn’t cut it + there are rumors about a sequel to Cyberpunk 2 2077, but these are just rumors, and they’re just muddying the Unity Campaign, and about the Group, what you listed, this can be done by one programmer if he has direct hands + knows how it all works and how it works, yes, there are such programmers who created games alone, the games are named after the name, but they have already released the game, Hello Messman , thanks for answering
He's talking about Cyberpunk future in which corporations rule the world, not about the game "Cyberpunk 2077"

CheetoChip911

Aug 17, 2023
I've been playing version 1.8 since release and yesterday i found the sound suppressor fixed it and talked to AMI about it, My question is if i use it does it only decrease the detection rate by certain enemies or am i completely silent and cannot access their scenes anymore ?

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
I've been playing version 1.8 since release and yesterday i found the sound suppressor fixed it and talked to AMI about it, My question is if i use it does it only decrease the detection rate by certain enemies or am i completely silent and cannot access their scenes anymore ?
It decrease the noise in vent with xenomorph. I made it for ppl who don't want to bother with running from him all the time.

shap

May 4, 2020
sound suppressor? what are you talking about?

4.70 star(s) 128 Votes